Global AI Ship Traffic V1 for FSX and P3D News and Support - Page 22
Contribute Now
Goal amount for this year: 10000 USD, Received: 9,410.00 USD (94%)
Welcome Back, Unregistered     Today's Date:       Current Time: 

Please Support the SOH "2020 Charter Membership Drive"




Accepted Payment Types

Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 12141516171819202122
Results 526 to 538 of 538

Thread: Global AI Ship Traffic V1 for FSX and P3D News and Support

  1. #526
    Quote Originally Posted by SkippyBing View Post
    I modeled a HAS 1 (1 engine 4 exhausts) for the '66 version of the Victorious which you're free to use. If you want a HU5 (twin engine 2 exhausts) I can probably mod it fairly quickly.
    Drop me a PM.
    Thanks - PM sent - and once again this sharing is the beauty of this community.

  2. #527
    The Falklands version of SS Canberra is now almost done; a Wessex HU5 generously provided by Skippy has been added to the helipad below the bridge and the sea railing and the first class swimming pool has been removed and covered by another helipad...



    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 20022305244116112916657073.jpg   20022305240816112916657072.jpg  

  3. #528
    Looking good! I look forward to getting through several aircraft trying to land on her!

  4. #529
    Btw. Small OT.

    ORBX will release free addon:

    https://orbxsystems.com/forum/topic/...hwest-ferries/

    Last edited by YoYo; February 29th, 2020 at 01:11.
    Webmaster of yoyosims.pl.

    Win 10 64, i9 9900k, RTX 2080 Ti 11Gb, RAM32Gb Corsair Vengeance LED OC@3200MHz, 3xSSD+2xSSD M.2 NVMe, Predator XB271HU res.2560x1440 27'' G-sync, Sound Blaster Z + 5.1, TrackIR 5, TH Warthog, Throtlle Quadrant CH, MFG Rudder, Go Flight GF-P8, Saitek: Pro Flight Radio Panel, Pro Flight Switch Panel, Pro Flight Multi Panel, FiP and BiP, iPad2 for maps [P3Dv4.5, DCS, RoF, Condor, IL-2 CoD/BoX, FC] VR HP Reverb v2

  5. #530
    Quote Originally Posted by YoYo View Post
    Btw. Small OT.

    ORBX will release free addon:

    https://orbxsystems.com/forum/topic/...hwest-ferries/
    Thanks for the good and relevant news!

  6. #531
    Btw. noticed very nice looking effect behind the ship here:



    https://www.facebook.com/mkstudiosfanpage/
    Webmaster of yoyosims.pl.

    Win 10 64, i9 9900k, RTX 2080 Ti 11Gb, RAM32Gb Corsair Vengeance LED OC@3200MHz, 3xSSD+2xSSD M.2 NVMe, Predator XB271HU res.2560x1440 27'' G-sync, Sound Blaster Z + 5.1, TrackIR 5, TH Warthog, Throtlle Quadrant CH, MFG Rudder, Go Flight GF-P8, Saitek: Pro Flight Radio Panel, Pro Flight Switch Panel, Pro Flight Multi Panel, FiP and BiP, iPad2 for maps [P3Dv4.5, DCS, RoF, Condor, IL-2 CoD/BoX, FC] VR HP Reverb v2

  7. #532
    Looks like one of the static ORBX ships, isn’t it? The pictures further above from Larry’s shipping are beautiful. He has done a fantastic job with both the ships and the land facilities. We tried to coordinate a bit our routes for the area as it is narrow with a lot of traffic. Hope it works😀

  8. #533
    Hi, I have this issue. Several ships are shown only when I am a few hundreds of meters from them. Otherwise I can see only wakes and smokes.
    I have Fsx- Sp2, Win10, Nvidia mx110 (notebook), and Steve Dx10 fixer/Dx10 ensbled.

    Thanks in advance

  9. #534
    Quote Originally Posted by kl791 View Post
    The Falklands version of SS Canberra is now almost done; a Wessex HU5 generously provided by Skippy has been added to the helipad below the bridge and the sea railing and the first class swimming pool has been removed and covered by another helipad...



    WOW! WOW!

    I am a former employee of P&O Containers. Spent 12 years with that great company. The corn colored stacks of the Canberra were iconic to the company and her liner history.

  10. #535
    Btw. freeware Ferries addon was released by ORBX https://orbxsystems.com/forum/topic/...eleased-p3dv4/ .
    Webmaster of yoyosims.pl.

    Win 10 64, i9 9900k, RTX 2080 Ti 11Gb, RAM32Gb Corsair Vengeance LED OC@3200MHz, 3xSSD+2xSSD M.2 NVMe, Predator XB271HU res.2560x1440 27'' G-sync, Sound Blaster Z + 5.1, TrackIR 5, TH Warthog, Throtlle Quadrant CH, MFG Rudder, Go Flight GF-P8, Saitek: Pro Flight Radio Panel, Pro Flight Switch Panel, Pro Flight Multi Panel, FiP and BiP, iPad2 for maps [P3Dv4.5, DCS, RoF, Condor, IL-2 CoD/BoX, FC] VR HP Reverb v2

  11. #536
    Quote Originally Posted by sag75 View Post
    Hi, I have this issue. Several ships are shown only when I am a few hundreds of meters from them. Otherwise I can see only wakes and smokes.
    I have Fsx- Sp2, Win10, Nvidia mx110 (notebook), and Steve Dx10 fixer/Dx10 ensbled.

    Thanks in advance
    Do you have the latest version installed? Global AI Ship Traffic V2 from www.simviation.com or www.flightsimnorway.com?

  12. #537
    Quote Originally Posted by ejoiner View Post
    WOW! WOW!

    I am a former employee of P&O Containers. Spent 12 years with that great company. The corn colored stacks of the Canberra were iconic to the company and her liner history.
    I'm working on the passengers and hope she will soon come back to life

  13. #538
    Quote Originally Posted by kl791 View Post
    Do you have the latest version installed? Global AI Ship Traffic V2 from www.simviation.com or www.flightsimnorway.com?
    Hi thanks. Its V2 from flightsimnorway.
    I realized that it's happen with some ships but others are fine. For instance a red large container with white deck is affected (next to LIRF) and also a warship F966 in front of Alessandria (Egypt)

Members who have read this thread: 265

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •