A Piper Chieftain for FSX/P3D has been announced

Thread: A Piper Chieftain for FSX/P3D has been announced

A Piper Chieftain for FSX/P3D has been announced

It will be from Alabeo, so my guess is they will borrow much from the Carenado Piper Navajo. But, it is a Chieftain and looks like there will be two models, one with winglets, one without.

http://flightsimcentral.net/alabeo-a...eftain-fsxp3d/
    My computer: ABS Gladiator Gaming PC featuring an Intel 10700F CPU, EVGA CLC-240 AIO cooler (dead fans replaced with Noctua fans), Asus Tuf Gaming B460M Plus motherboard, 16GB DDR4-3000 RAM, 1 TB NVMe SSD, EVGA RTX3070 FTW3 video card, dead EVGA 750 watt power supply replaced with Antec 900 watt PSU.

I will be buying this one, and be searching for someone to do a repaint of "Harbor Airlines", which is no longer in business, but used to fly commuter flights between Seatac and Whidbey Island and vicinity. NC

Repainting the HD Carenado and Alabeo aircraft is a real chore. Their models and textures, in my experience, are very crisp and yet optimized to allow for good frame rates and fast texture loading, but the exterior textures are usually broken up into bits and scattered around, making it incredibly difficult to repaint.
    My computer: ABS Gladiator Gaming PC featuring an Intel 10700F CPU, EVGA CLC-240 AIO cooler (dead fans replaced with Noctua fans), Asus Tuf Gaming B460M Plus motherboard, 16GB DDR4-3000 RAM, 1 TB NVMe SSD, EVGA RTX3070 FTW3 video card, dead EVGA 750 watt power supply replaced with Antec 900 watt PSU.

i will be getting it as well

Sweet Takoff Video from youtube
    Thursday, November 27 2014 I Lost My Best Friend My Uncle! He Was Amazing person He was a volunteer For Las Vegas metro Police he will be missed, I Volunteer with him Many Times With LVMPD And USFS

THOMAS CURTIS
    Thursday Nov 27th 2014

==Punisher of Arizona == Thin Blue Line

Quote Originally Posted by stansdds View Post
    Repainting the HD Carenado and Alabeo aircraft is a real chore. Their models and textures, in my experience, are very crisp and yet optimized to allow for good frame rates and fast texture loading, but the exterior textures are usually broken up into bits and scattered around, making it incredibly difficult to repaint.

Well that is most disconcerting! Hopefully I can find someone who will be willing to tackle the project. I will have a hard enough time, just locating pictures good enough for reference! NC

Members who have read this thread: 0