Raptor ! - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Raptor !

Always nice to find out about planes we used to fly years ago are still well and flying today! I responded (this forum) to this particular thread since it's about Raptor (Cessna 150 N5569G) based at Skytop Airport (NY03), used as a trainer which I flew as a student pilot back in 1974. So, the pics I posted show the 150 during a run-up before takeoff at Skytop, in its original paint scheme. Next to me (right seat), one can barely see my instructor and dearest friend of a lifetime, Joe Pucciarello. Wish I had more pictures of the 150 but unfortunately I do not.

Today by reading some of the threads in this forum, found out that the 150 was afterwards purchased by Vinni...what a pleasant surprise! I was 19 years old and worked with Vinni Nappi when he introduced me to Joe...

Vinni and I flew together in Joe's 1968 CESSNA 182M N706515 for our first introduction flight, out of Sulivan County Airp. KMSV, Monticello New York. This was a turning point in my life and a most beautiful memory, I know the 150 could not have been in better hands.....the RAPTOR.

I immediately felt in love with the idea of becoming a pilot and the rest is history.....immensely grateful to both of them!

Cheers,

Armando Pacheco
    Private Pilot

Quote Originally Posted by falcon409 View Post
    Ed,

Do you by chance still have Skytop Roscoe NY link (as shown in post #6 here) ? Can't find here in the library, and your link is no longer active.

I found White Birch, Downsville. Trying to set up some airfields to try out in this area, as I currently have none.

Thank-you, Milan ..
    Cheers, MZee ...

W11, Ryzen 9 7950X3D, GeForce RTX 4090 AERO OC, ROG Strix X670E-A Gaming, G.Skill Trident Z5 Neo RGB DDR5-6000 CL30 AMD EXPO 32GB (2), Kraken Z73 360mm, Lian Li UniFan SL120 V2 (10), Samsung 990 PRO PCIe 4.0 NVMe 2TB (4), MEG Ai1300P, Lian Li O11D XL, Logitech Z906 5.1, T16000M FCS HOTAS, Xbox Controller, Acer Nitro XV282K 4K UHD LED.

All white "Arctic" build.

Members who have read this thread: 0