Konovalov Il-96 Help

Thread: Konovalov Il-96 Help

Konovalov Il-96 Help

Hi guys,
    Several years ago, I downloaded the Il-96, and I'm not sure the model I have is available anymore. I wanted to download some repaints, particularly Cubana, and I downloaded model v4 from here http://il-96-dev-team.3dn.ru/
    Just copying the V4 model into my pre-existing Il-96 folder. 2D cockpit works fine, but I lost my gauges in the VC. So then I downloaded the whole new Il-96-300 and -400 folder (this is version 4) from that website. In the VC, the PFD and MFD, which look like the airbus gauges, look oversized- the edges of the gauges go off the "screens". Because of this, I can't read the airspeed. Another issue is that in the VC, the engine gauges are blank! anyone know how to fix these issues? Is there anyway to make the gauges work in the original VC?

Update

I copied over some files from the new Il-96 to the old one, so I now have gauges in the VC, but I still have the issue have the gauges being either the wrong size or somehow not centered. Also engine information displays still don't work in either the VC or 2D panel. They're just blank. Anyway to fix this? Also, is there a way to add night lighting to the vc?

so does anyone know if there's a way to fix these issues?

Members who have read this thread: 0