Project Martin A-30 Baltimore - Page 15
Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5789101112131415

Thread: Project Martin A-30 Baltimore

CFS1 Martin A-30 Baltimore Mk.V.zip

A new entry has been added to Add-Ons Library, category CFS 1 Aircraft Add-Ons

Description: CFS1 Martin A-30 Baltimore Mk.V

Revised version with a few improvements: Underside textures, Virtual Cockpit and a new bomb aimerīs panel. Last and most produced version of the 1942 light attack bomber by Glenn Martin Co.,USA., equipped with a Dorsal electrical Martin turret. Its two 14-cyl, 1700 Hp Wright R-2600-29 radial engines gave a top speed of 320 mph at 15000 ft. Served mainly in the Europe. 600 Mk.V units produced. Heavily armed, sturdy and manoueverable, it was a relatively high-performance, accurate bomber. This unit served in North Aftrica and is in desert camouflage colour scheme. It was fitted with ten 0.5 inch machineguns: 2 in the dorsal turret, and 4 fixed ones on wings and ventral positions. Includes CFS1 .air file, AFX, PCX and R8 Source files, DP files, and custom panel for default and FSFS gauges, as well as SCASM-corrected virtual cockpit view. Bomb aimerīs panel by Smilo.

By Stephan Scholz.

To check it out, rate it or add comments, visit CFS1 Martin A-30 Baltimore Mk.V.zip
    The comments you make there will appear in the posts below.

New, corrected Baltimores uploaded.

Hello Folks,

Iīve just uploaded the three new corrected Baltimores. Rami commented that I should be able to edit the old versions to substitute them for the new ones myself, but in the event that I couldnīt, I should just upload new ones and he would delete the old ones.
    I was trying to find the way to do it without having to bother Rami, but Iīm afraid I havenīt a clue as to how to go about it, other than just uploading the corrected versions.

The old ones had 13, 10 and 15 downloads, but these numbers will probably get lost.

Anyway, unless the links change once Rami has deleted the old ones, these are the new upload links:
    Baltimore Mk.V:
    http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforum...id=19&id=22127
    Baltimore Mk. IV:
    http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforum...id=19&id=22126
    Baltimore Mk.II:
    http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforum...id=19&id=22125

Smilo has provided a nice bomb aimer panel which I combined with a scale originally from the Norton Bomb Sight for the B-17, so this is a nice novelty for the Baltimores.
    I hope you enjoy the improved versions!
    Cheers,
    Aleatorylamp

Hello Folks,
    Wow, now itīs a sticky!
    This goes to show that combined efforts, with help and input from others, make for a nice job.
    So, thanks go to Ivan and Smilo for their help, and NoDice and Hubbabubba for helpful ideas and suggestions!
    Now, onto the next one...
    Cheers,
    Aleatorylamp

SOH Staff
    i think it's time to unstick this thread.
    if there are any objections,
    please, let me know.
    sometimes the magic works.
    sometimes it doesn't.

Hello Smilo,
    Itīs fine by me, thanks!
    Cheers,
    Aleatorylamp
    "Why make it simple if you can also make it complicated?"

Members who have read this thread: 1