Flt Sim for Windows 10

Thread: Flt Sim for Windows 10

Icon9 Flt Sim for Windows 10

Howdy,

Since my FSX Gold does not work in W10, was wondering, is there any other flt sim's that do work with W10? Any help or suggestions would be very helpful......

sbp
    CAN YOU HEAR ME, NOW?

I don't know what the issue is with your FSX Gold, as all flight simulator programs (FSX-SE, Gold, Accelleration, P3D, X-Plane) work in Windows 10 just fine.
    One day without laughter, is one day without living.
    One day without Flight Simming, is one day lost living.

Icon23 Reply To Manfred From sbp....

Thank you, Manfred. That narrows down my search for my problem with loading FSX. Disk #1 loads OK but Disk #2 loads about half way then fails to desk top. Will continue with quest for soluation.

Thanks for your input!......
    CAN YOU HEAR ME, NOW?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by sbp View Post
    Thank you, Manfred. That narrows down my search for my problem with loading FSX. Disk #1 loads OK but Disk #2 loads about half way then fails to desk top. Will continue with quest for soluation.

Thanks for your input!......
    I didn't have any problems loading Gold to Win 10 but it did not run any faster than 30fps and that periodically. So I put my money down on STEAM FSX and LOVE IT! Faster because of the way in which is compiled and so far all my scenery and aircraft have loaded just fine. If you decide to make the plunge let me know.
    Ted
    Vivat Christus Rex! Ad maiorem Dei gloriam

Members who have read this thread: 0