Flysimware MU-2 Repaints

Thread: Flysimware MU-2 Repaints

Flysimware MU-2 Repaints

Does anyone know of any repaints for this wonderful plane?

There are a couple I am aware of, I think if you search Avsim you'll turn them up. Not sure if there are any more. I enjoy the model as well, quite well done.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

On the subject of repaints, what software would I need if I wanted to do my own repaints?

Quote Originally Posted by RyanJZ View Post
    On the subject of repaints, what software would I need if I wanted to do my own repaints?
    That's something you will get many answers to based on likes and dislikes. Gimp is a freeware program that works well, then there is PaintShop Pro and Photoshop (both payware) and there is one other that I used a long time ago that also allows for working with "layers", which is a must if you intend to do any kind of repainting, however the name of that program eludes me right now. If I happen to remember it I'll post it later.

Quote Originally Posted by falcon409 View Post
    That's something you will get many answers to based on likes and dislikes. Gimp is a freeware program that works well, then there is PaintShop Pro and Photoshop (both payware) and there is one other that I used a long time ago that also allows for working with "layers", which is a must if you intend to do any kind of repainting, however the name of that program eludes me right now. If I happen to remember it I'll post it later.
    Falcon, I just downloaded Gimp. Could you give me a quick tutorial on how to use it?

Members who have read this thread: 0