Half doz paints/uploads - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Half doz paints/uploads

Quote Originally Posted by jeansy View Post
    Ooohh.. That's my style. Looking forward to this one. Thanks, Jeansy.
    -- WH

If at first you don't succeed, try, try,try again. ... or go read the manual.

while the most of you arent aware, im awaiting my reconstruction surgery on both my shoulders which now makes it my 6th and 7th recons and some surgery on my neck, so some nights sleep is an impossible task ever when Ive taken enough meds to sedate and knock out a small town

so while i was sitting in a zombie state last night because i couldnt lay down I did a few simple ones that didnt require much concentration or thought

while the most of you arent aware, im awaiting my reconstruction surgery on both my shoulders which now makes it my 6th and 7th recons and some surgery on my neck, so some nights sleep is an impossible task ever when Ive taken enough meds to sedate and knock out a small town

so while i was sitting in a zombie state last night because i could lay down I did a few simple ones that didnt require much concentration or thought

Beautiful Jeansy!!!
    Take care,

Stéph.
    Last edited by gribouil; April 8th, 2017 at 00:53.

A few more simple ones

Great looking set of repaints. Thanks, Jeansy.

Any idea when they will be available for download? Hopefully, they'll not overwhelm the OZx server since there are so many.
    -- WH

Quote Originally Posted by WarHorse47 View Post
    Ooohh.. That's my style. Looking forward to this one. Thanks, Jeansy.
    Here you go> http://aussiex.org/forum/index.php?/...-moth-a17-692/

the others will start to appear over the next few days as we have a cyclone going due in the next two days, when the wind has stopped and I still have internet I will upload

again nothing flash

all are uploaded at http://aussiex.org/forum/

Belgian Air Component 21 Sqn CS-01

there are estimated time when i will upload this to OZx however drop box > https://www.dropbox.com/s/r1y9v209eu...CS-01.zip?dl=0
    Last edited by jeansy; April 21st, 2017 at 16:29.

Thanks Jeansy for making the Belgian repaint!

I was bored OK and I like the stumpy 318

Coastie Dolphins/Spartans CG_1976's Avatar
    Who's Stumpy A318 is that??

AMD FX 8-Core Black 4.2Ghz, 8G Ram 2TB HD, W8.1 pending W10, ATI R5 2G X2 Crossfire
    http://www.canadianarcticfse.com/

Quote Originally Posted by CG_1976 View Post
    Who's Stumpy A318 is that??
    Thats the current aerosoft 318/319/320/321 package

and another

Bored?? You gotta be kidding me. I can give you a whole list of aircraft that beg new paints.

How about the JF Hunter or Meteor, for example. I can always go for more for the AH Helldiver.
    -- WH

Quote Originally Posted by WarHorse47 View Post
    Bored?? You gotta be kidding me. I can give you a whole list of aircraft that beg new paints.

How about the JF Hunter or Meteor, for example. I can always go for more for the AH Helldiver.
    Sorry WH after recent experiences with some of the patches and other releases from both, im not a fan of JF & AH products and and what i have very little interest in having them installed let alone downloading them again

Sorry WH after recent experiences with some of the patches and other releases from both, im not a fan of JF & AH products and and what i have very little interest in having them installed let alone downloading them again
    Understood. No problem.

Okay, any Carenado is fine. I really like the one you did for Ant's Tiger Moth. His T-28 could use some more paints. One new one that begs more paints is Maryadi's MV-22 Osprey. Then there's the Virtavia T-34C Turbo Mentor. Just don't want to see you bored.

Thanks for what you've done.
    -- WH

Plus all the 748s have been updated to the wonder servicepack

Members who have read this thread: 0