A1R Piel Emeraude Repaints ...

Thread: A1R Piel Emeraude Repaints ...

A1R Piel Emeraude Repaints ...

Start working with A1R Piel Emeraude - Repainting. It is a very nice Plane for "Fun-Flying", unfortunately it comes without a paintkit - only a simple white Paint to work with. As you can see on the pictures below, i have "reworked" the cockpit a little bit. Add a new one with grey colors of the interior and also give it a new grip.

Dirk
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails emer_6.jpg   emer_5.jpg   emer_4.jpg   emer_3.jpg   emer_2.jpg   emer_1.jpg  

Nice work Dirk! The model is not really my cup of tea, but your repaint work definitely looks very sharp.

Cheers,
    Huub

It must be my age, but quirky little GA aircraft are very much my cuppa tea these days, and this is one of the nicest I've struck recently. These paints look great, very nice work

Quote Originally Posted by SpaceWeevil View Post
    It must be my age, but quirky little GA aircraft are very much my cuppa tea these days, and this is one of the nicest I've struck recently. These paints look great, very nice work
    I find I'm flying more ga too these days and I have the Emeraude and look forward to these repaints.
    SYSTEM :
    DX version Dx10 with Steve's Fixer.
    Processor:I5 4670k overclocked to 4.4 gHz with Corsair CW-9060008-WW hydro cooler
    Motherboard:Z87
    RAM:16 gig 1866 gigaHz Corsair ram
    Video Card:MSI 1070 8 gig ram
    HD:2Tb Samsung 850 evo SSD

To err is human; to forgive is divine

Thanks for your kind words gents - yes it is very nice ga indeed. I love to fly her over FTX EU Scotland. My favorite Airport is EGGO Oban Airport (from Sim720) - meet the famous Hamish Mitchell and his amphibious Cessna 172 "G-DRAM" there last year. But back to the topic, the green and white paint is based on a original paint that comes with the package, the second one is a wip-shot. Also the glass-textures and the Pilot-textures are reworked. I post here when they will be ready to go out.

Kind regards

Dirk

Smile

She is crying for a french registration - or is'nt she ?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails emer_9.jpg   emer_8.jpg   emer_7.jpg  

First two paints (G-AYBZ and F-PEME) are ready to go out - if you want to try them, please send me a pm here
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails emer_10.jpg  

Two more ....
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails emer_13.jpg   emer_12.jpg   emer_11.jpg  

Members who have read this thread: 0