Milviz F-100D is out - Page 8
Page 8 of 26 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151618 ... LastLast

Thread: Milviz F-100D is out

I believe I am about ready to go from the training squadron to an operational squadron.
    I have gotten the hang of the last profile that was giving me trouble, the 30 degree dive bombing .
    Yesterday I flew a complete training mission, flying from Dobbins AFB in Georgia, topped up from a tanker over the GA FL border and then low level to Pinecastle bombing range.
    1st pass was a shack with Snake eyes and fairly close with Napalm on the second run. Recovery at MacDill finished the day.
    Yayyy for me!
    What a great addon this is.

I would love "Triple Zilch" of the 20th TFW out of RAF Lakenheath.

MP with another Milviz Tester

CCTS Training paint... Taking on Fuel before our low level run into groom lake scouting out a good IP for an upcoming mission.

MACH 3 DESIGN STUDIO
    Heatblur Rivet Counting Squad™

Quote Originally Posted by harrybasset View Post
    I would love to accomodate you....if i can. No promises...my time is limited but i really like that paint. Dont let that stop another painter though!
    MACH 3 DESIGN STUDIO

They were at Wethersfield till 1970, then went to Upper Heyford when they transitioned to the F-111. Saw Huns there just before they were all gone.

DaveQ
    'Always do sober what you say you'll do when you're drunk. It'll teach you to keep you mouth shut' - Ernest Hemingway

You can find most of my repaints for FSX/P3D in the library here on the outhouse.
    For MFS paints go to flightsim.to

Quote Originally Posted by DaveQ View Post
    They were at Wethersfield till 1970, then went to Upper Heyford when they transitioned to the F-111. Saw Huns there just before they were all gone.

DaveQ
    I remember on ATC annual camp at RAF Cosford. I was sitting trussed up in a parachute waiting for my turn for a flight in a Chipmunk when two Super sabres roared over, they looked very impressive.

I remember on ATC annual camp at RAF Cosford. I was sitting trussed up in a parachute waiting for my turn for a flight in a Chipmunk when two Super sabres roared over, they looked very impressive.
    Ah! Happy times. Waterbeach with 1 and 56 on Hunters and 64 on Javelins. Upwood with 35 on Canberra B.1's.

DaveQ
    'Always do sober what you say you'll do when you're drunk. It'll teach you to keep you mouth shut' - Ernest Hemingway

Quote Originally Posted by jankees View Post

Excellent work Jankees!
    MACH 3 DESIGN STUDIO

the Soesterberg 32nd TFS paint is now available on OZx: http://aussiex.org/forum/index.php?/...nd-tfs-fw-890/

and the other one will follow soon I hope:

You can find most of my repaints for FSX/P3D in the library here on the outhouse.

Great stuff Jankees! Speed AND Quality, what a combination!

Still plugging away at the paint kit! Fuselage is almost done except for one pesky area, the match line between fuselage and V-Tail!

Duckie

"I hate to see you go, but I love to watch you leave!"

Intel i9-9900K; Noctua NH-D15 Chromax Cooler; Gigabyte Z390 Aorus Pro WiFi;
    ASUS Dual RTX 2070 Super OC EVO; Corsair Vengeance LPX 32 GB 3200;
    WD Black 500GB PCIe M.2 SSD; 3 Samsung 860 EVO SSD; WD Black 2TB HDD;
    Corsair RM 850x Gold Full Modular PSU; Phanteks P600S Mid Tower; Win10 Pro
    My SOH Downloads: http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforum...d=79620&sort=d

SOH-CM-2023
    Blog Entries
    Thanks for the 32TFS paint, Jankees. Just made my first flight with it. Beautiful!

Quote Originally Posted by jankees View Post
    the Soesterberg 32nd TFS paint is now available on OZx: http://aussiex.org/forum/index.php?/...nd-tfs-fw-890/

and the other one will follow soon I hope:

Awesome repaints, Jankees. Thank you very, very much for sharing these.
    -- WH

If at first you don't succeed, try, try,try again. ... or go read the manual.

you're welcome, here's a link to that last paint: http://aussiex.org/forum/index.php?/...th-tfs-fw-262/

Thanks. I check aussiex.org daily for your work and downloaded the latest first thing this morning.

I'm just amazed and how quickly you can create them.
    -- WH

If at first you don't succeed, try, try,try again. ... or go read the manual.

Zsolt, looks great! If you want to make it so that the yellow stripes look less metallic and more like paint, change your blending option so that the paint layer is on top of everything else. Then use the alpha channel to control reflectivity. Will look more like painted stripes than colored metal. You could do custom speculars to dull down shine in the areas with paint. If you need an example checkout the RDAF FW-221 speculars diffuse layer for an example.

Great repaint!
    MACH 3 DESIGN STUDIO

Quote Originally Posted by 000rick000 View Post
    Zsolt, looks great! If you want to make it so that the yellow stripes look less metallic and more like paint, change your blending option so that the paint layer is on top of everything else. Then use the alpha channel to control reflectivity. Will look more like painted stripes than colored metal. You could do custom speculars to dull down shine in the areas with paint. If you need an example checkout the RDAF FW-221 speculars diffuse layer for an example.

Great repaint!
    Yes, I've thought about it
    Then I check
    Thank you!
    Zsolt
    http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=81650&dateline=141228  2824

Great Repaints from all of you, thanks for doing it . Please could one of you do a Skin from the German Air Force F-86K of JG 74?

Regards
    Martin

Quote Originally Posted by zsoltquack View Post

Fantastic! One last item...The paint kit has an older versioni of the Exhaust petals. Copy the exhaust of the FW-263 or the FW-221 or from either T-bird that shipped with installer...those are correct with the clean areas between the black exhaust petals. Nice job!!! love it.
    MACH 3 DESIGN STUDIO

Quote Originally Posted by zsoltquack View Post
    Spectacular!
    MACH 3 DESIGN STUDIO

Members who have read this thread: 4