Milviz F-100D is out - Page 6
Page 6 of 26 FirstFirst 123456789101112131416 ... LastLast

Thread: Milviz F-100D is out

417th TFS

Last edited by ZsoltB; February 17th, 2016 at 05:00.
    http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=81650&dateline=141228  2824

This is at the very tippy top of my "to buy" list. Can't wait to fly Misty missions over Vietnam (even if they might be a little quiet as compared to the original sorties..)
    -building a new sig as you see this!-

Quote Originally Posted by hae5904 View Post
    Jankees, all camouflaged F-100's were fully painted, EXCEPT the ANG Huns AFTER the SEA conflict. Only then did they left the engine part unpainted, and indeed, like you said, not so much stretched forward.

Hank

ah, OK, it wasn't my imagination then, nor my failing (but mending) eyesight.
    Another thing I have yet to see on photo's is the sharp camo demarcation on the underwing fuel tanks....
    You can find most of my repaints for FSX/P3D in the library here on the outhouse.
    For MFS paints go to flightsim.to

Quote Originally Posted by jankees View Post
    I noticed that on all the camouflaged version that came with the package, there is a very clear demarcation between the painted and the non painted part, which is relatively far forward. Also check the paint above by Zsolt.
    However, if I look at pictures of real aircraft, I never see this line as far forward as in the model, like in this pic:

and of course quite a few had everything painted, and the paint burned off, like I tried to do in the French one I uploaded.
    Could it be that the camouflage paint is wrong in this respect in the model, or can anyone show me a pic of a real aircraft with the same amount of bare metal as the paints that came with the model?

I like this look

I say, boy. Keep them freeware repaints coming...

-- WH

If at first you don't succeed, try, try,try again. ... or go read the manual.

Fully agree......"Eye-watering" repaints.

I agree.."Eye-Watering " are those repaints..so by all means, keep them a'comin'!! ..but must also ask..."Where can one find them?"
    (.....can't think straight when it's -30c outside with 20cm of white-stuff) Please point in right direction...Thanks!

Walt
    Fly High..Punch holes in the Sky.

mine are where I usually post my paints, on OZx: http://aussiex.org/forum/index.php?/...downloads_file

only two so far, third one will land next weekend
    You can find most of my repaints for FSX/P3D in the library here on the outhouse.
    For MFS paints go to flightsim.to

Thanks J.K...!

Thanks J.K....!
    .....finally shoveled out my keyboard from under the snow and linked right to your site.
    Have download both your repaints..Super! Brings back memories....based nr. German-French border, if the F-100s
    weren't doing a low-level 'beat-up', they would be 'ramped' while checking out our Off-Mess. Interesting times.

Thanks again for your repaints.

Walt
    Fly High..Punch holes in the Sky

Anybody having trouble installing the "HUN". Everytime I try to install it it goes OK but screws up the FSX software. I can't load other aircraft after I leave flying the F100. Anybody got any ideas?

How does it screw up FSX?

I've installed and installed it several times in an attempt to isolate the conflict with my anti-virus program, and had no install issues.

Make sure that you always download and run the installer with your anti-virus program off. When you run the installer, make sure you run it "as Administrator".

I believe there were some other suggestions posted here in the forums by MV. Another recommendation is to run FSX "as Administrator" as well.
    -- WH

I hope I dont offend anyone when I say this. I asked the question whether this came with what usually FSX aircraft come with like default GPS and autopilot etc. The one thing that bothers me is that some most FS developers make there aircraft as close to the real thing as possible and dont get me wrong I really do appreciate all the aircraft scenery and all the other things they do for us to enjoy. But im the kind of person who thinks as long as it looks like the real thing, sounds like the real thing is simple to use and operate I dont mind. Stuff like the CLS A330/A340 JustFlight EE Lightning Tornado and Canberra they are all highly detailed and sound like the real thing but at the same time they are not to difficult to use. Now I know many of you will say wheres the fun in that I do get that when I heard that Milviz was doing this I got really excited always had a soft spot for the Hun. But I just do believe that there are more people like me (Well I hope there is ) But I do get frustrated quite easily and do tend to give up when I cant get things to work. I hope this hasnt offended anyone.

I forgot this WIP shot to post..... oh well

Hank

I like that Hank

ATB
    DaveB

WarHorse 47

I install it exactly the way you do or how Milviz instructs. Ido not install it as administratot or run FSX as administrator, But I will surely will tomorrow morning.

I sometimes install as Administrator but have never 'had' to run FSX as Administrator.. until the Hun.. just to get the internal lighting to work!!

ATB
    DaveB

Does anyone have a closeup of what appears to be a crown of gold inside a red coat of arms which appears on some Royal Danish Air Force tails just above the flag.

https://m.flickr.com/#/photos/alfblu...38173/sizes/o/
    MACH 3 DESIGN STUDIO
    Heatblur Rivet Counting Squad™

Quote Originally Posted by Tom Burnside View Post
    I hope I dont offend anyone when I say this. I asked the question whether this came with what usually FSX aircraft come with like default GPS and autopilot etc. The one thing that bothers me is that some most FS developers make there aircraft as close to the real thing as possible and dont get me wrong I really do appreciate all the aircraft scenery and all the other things they do for us to enjoy. But im the kind of person who thinks as long as it looks like the real thing, sounds like the real thing is simple to use and operate I dont mind. Stuff like the CLS A330/A340 JustFlight EE Lightning Tornado and Canberra they are all highly detailed and sound like the real thing but at the same time they are not to difficult to use. Now I know many of you will say wheres the fun in that I do get that when I heard that Milviz was doing this I got really excited always had a soft spot for the Hun. But I just do believe that there are more people like me (Well I hope there is ) But I do get frustrated quite easily and do tend to give up when I cant get things to work. I hope this hasnt offended anyone.

No offense from your comments here, Tom. But please keep in mind that different releases have different goals in mind, and selective audiences that the developers might wish to appease. Pretty sure the target audience of this aircraft would of had their lynching ropes at the ready should the Hun have shipped with any sort of a GPS!
    Jim Stewart

WIP. 95% done. Just need that crown logo and unit number. And a couple of other small items.

t
    MACH 3 DESIGN STUDIO
    Heatblur Rivet Counting Squad™

Quote Originally Posted by 000rick000 View Post
    Does anyone have a closeup of what appears to be a crown of gold inside a red coat of arms which appears on some Royal Danish Air Force tails just above the flag.

https://m.flickr.com/#/photos/alfblu...38173/sizes/o/
    Sorry Rick. I can`t read your link, but could it be any of these you are looking for.?

http://www.flvskjolde.dk/

You should look for esk 727
    Last edited by Jen; February 17th, 2016 at 21:01. Reason: new information

WIP. 95% done. Just need that crown logo and unit number. And a couple of other small items.

t
    http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=81650&dateline=141228  2824

t
    It looks absolute amazing...

Quote Originally Posted by Jen View Post
    Sorry Rick. I can`t read your link, but could it be any of these you are looking for.?

http://www.flvskjolde.dk/

You should look for esk 727

Maybe this one: http://www.727fs.dk/files/stacks_image_9.jpg

Soeren

Hi,

Our forums are finally back up and appear to be working. If you should have any issues, please contact me by pm or by email.

We are going to be fixing up the colors and the logo shortly but the priority was, and remains, to get you, our clients, back online.

If you registered after the 12th, you will probably have to redo that but I will be contacting all of those clients who were lost.

Thank you for your patience.

Kat

Good job, Kat.

Thanks
    -- WH

Quote Originally Posted by JimmyRFR View Post
    No offense from your comments here, Tom. But please keep in mind that different releases have different goals in mind, and selective audiences that the developers might wish to appease. Pretty sure the target audience of this aircraft would of had their lynching ropes at the ready should the Hun have shipped with any sort of a GPS!
    I understand that but when you see all these amazing models come out and like the Phantom and Hun and they dont have what I usually use and im sure others use it is frustrating because there is no alternative that can match it.

Members who have read this thread: 4