Maloney's Tavern Redone for FSX!!!

Thread: Maloney's Tavern Redone for FSX!!!

Maloney's Tavern Redone for FSX!!!

Maloney's Tavern - a favorite from FS9 has been redone for FSX!!!

Can be found in the scenery library over at Return To Misty Moorings website.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 238953125_MaloneysTavernFS91_122_371lo.jpg   238951534_MaloneysTavernFS9_122_963lo.jpg  

Nice scenery and I read the readme after I D/L it and noticed it is NOT for the FSX default terrain. Bummer.

These scenery addon's by Return to Misty Moorings are for use with Microsoft Flight Simulator X and Lockheed Martin Prepar3D. The scenery base packages Return to Misty Moorings scenery is designed to work with and fit in is the incredible ORBX FTX regional scenery areas: "Pacific Northwest", "Pacific Fjords"and "Southern Alaska". In addition to these THREE regions, we also do work inside the FSAddon regional scenery package, "Tongass Fjords X". If you haven't got any of those FOUR regional scenery areas installed in FSX, then our files will probably not work for you. I repeat, these are not for default FSX terrain, these are for the above mentioned packages from ORBX/FTX and FSAddon.

GE: if you don't have 'Tongass Fjords' and/or have any of the surrounding FTX regions, you are missing out. Plenty of neat little scenery additions where you can fly a Mallard.
    Hideaways, fishing camps, cabins on a lake, super neat low and slow bush flying area, etc.
    (Watch for an upcoming little story with screenshots.)

Members who have read this thread: 0