Program wii not work- always get "Unhanded Error..." message

Thread: Program wii not work- always get "Unhanded Error..." message

Program wii not work- always get "Unhanded Error..." message

This is definitely a problem related to my PC. I installed the program on a laptop and it works perfectly. The same download on my FSX PC will not load successfully.

On the FSX PC the program reaches the 10% stage and the progress indicator stops but after several seconds the GUI appears. The MAPs and Charts buttons work as well as several others UNTIL I try to create a flight plan. There is a very long delay and then that accursed "Unhanded Error....." message. It is always an SQL error, and after that, nothing works.

I tried to get more info but found only: SQLLocal ---- DB 12.0 Event ID 528 Error Code 575

All Folder shares are correct, the program is installed in C:\, and I have reinstalled SQLLocalDB.msi

If anyone has encountered this problem with any programs and can help solve it I will truly appreciate it. I have already requested help on the programs forum. Unfortunately, none of the others have run into such a problem. I have tried numerous suggestions and narrowed it down to (we believe) strictly a SQL access problem.
    Thanks in advance,
    Neal Howard

I GOT IT!!!!

Installed it on a PC stored upstairs which still has fsuipc on it. P2ATC worked perfectly so I started checking files.

copied Users>...>AppData>Local><wbr>Microsoft\>Microsoft SQL Server Local DB>Instances>v11 planning to do a comparison.

On the FSX PC The Microsoft...Local DB was SHARED but the v11 folder was LOCKED. I Shared it and added Everyone (read/write). P2ATC loaded o%----10%----60% etc and worked perfectly.
    Program is Pilot2ATC but it could have been anything that needed the SQL LocalDB.
    Now that I have seen how smoothly it runs plus all the features, I Just Gotta have it.

Members who have read this thread: 0