Hercules?

Thread: Hercules?

Hercules?

Just wondering if there is an FSX native C-130 out there anywhere that is not the Captain Sim one?

Milviz is working on a Juliet if I'm not mistaken.

As far as I'm aware of, nothing other than the CS version currently available. There is a C-130J-30 in development by Milviz. You can see the WIP shots on their Facebook page.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

That's pretty much what I figured, but thanks for the confirmation.

Quote Originally Posted by Astoroth View Post
    Just wondering if there is an FSX native C-130 out there anywhere that is not the Captain Sim one?
    I think maybe not "soon" but enjoy this (as You see it will be MV C-130J):

Webmaster of yoyosims.pl.

Win 10 64, i9 13900 KF, RTX 4090 24Gb, RAM64Gb, SSD M.2 NVMe, Predator XB271HU res.2560x1440 27'' G-sync, Sound Blaster Z + 5.1, TiR5 [MSFS, P3Dv5, DCS, RoF, Condor, IL-2 CoD/BoX] VR fly only: Meta Quest Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Astoroth View Post

This one is worth the price you'll have paid ;-) You can find the download link at the bottom of this thread http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforum...0-Hercules-zip

I have the Capt Sim version too, and I still find fault with it: The C-130T models Flt Engr's overhead panel is marked as having a GTC ( from early up to the F and R models) instead of the APU the T has (harrumpf!) . It's a good thing I got it in their annual 9.99 sale ;-)

I have that one, I flew the crap out of it in FS9 so when I saw it got the native treatment I jumped on it. But, the ramp no longer opens, at least in FSX_SE. Something about the concorde visor keys no longer functioning, or something like that.....

Members who have read this thread: 0