Colin's Bday Blowout! 50% off! - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Colin's Bday Blowout! 50% off!

Quote Originally Posted by Katoun View Post
    The reason for removing the T-38A ADV and the F-4S/J is because those are new products and we are not yet ready to have them on sale.
    Whatever.

Those are the only titles I'm interested in and I already gave to SOH so funds are tight again.

In any case, Happy Birthday Colin!

T-42A Cochise

The T-42A Cochise is a military version of the Baron 95-B55 for use by the US Army. This is a repaint for the Milviz Beech B55.
    Flying over Corfu (LGKR)

I like this one!!!!

Darn. Want the F-86 at the sale price and I'm camping at the beach... eyed this one up for ages waiting for a sale

SOH-CM-2023
    I get multi-color "bands" (see below) andthen the textures load in. I get some glitches and stops. I think I need to up my RAM from 2GB to 4GB and I'll be OK using this on Windows XP Pro. Great plane, Milviz. Think I'll get the Sabre before midnight.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Textures.jpg  

Happy Birthday to Colin!

I am glad I caught the sale. My newest additions are now F-86 and UH-1.

Happy Birthday! Got the T-38A, and the Red Bull P-38 (My Dad was a prop mechanic on them in the Pacific theater in WW2).
    Last edited by oldmsgt; January 4th, 2016 at 20:12.

Quote Originally Posted by gray eagle View Post
    I just installed the Baron B55. I noticed that there is another folder Beech E55. Is that the intended result?

Two different Models but, look like they have same textures names.
    Why the B55 and E55 have same texture names?
    The simple answer is that we wound up with two very nice FDEs for the Baron and decided to include both versions, assigning the one with slightly higher power to the E55 version.

The reason for the two separate aircraft folders is because one cannot have two .air files and aircraft.cfg files in the same folder!
    Bill Leaming
    3d Modeler Max/GMax
    C & XML Gauge Programmer

Military Visualizations
    http://milviz.com

Intel® Core™ i7-3770k 4.2GHz - Crucial 16GB DDR3 - Dual Radeon HD770 1GB DDR5 (Crossfire) - Eco II Watercooling - Win7 64bit
    Intel® Core™ i7-2600k 3.4GHz - Crucial 8GB DDR3 - NVIDIA EVGA GTX-770 SC 4GB - Win7 64bit

Members who have read this thread: 0