Another return to the scene of the crime.

Thread: Another return to the scene of the crime.

Another return to the scene of the crime.

Hi guys,
    I browsed by the outhouse out of nostalgia. I was so encouraged to see a few old names in the posts (Hi Canelo) that I thought it might be time to get airborne again. (Now that I'm back, you may want to park the emergency vehicles a little farther from the edge of the runway.)

Welcome back winggnutt!

Quote Originally Posted by winggnutt View Post
    Hi guys,
    I browsed by the outhouse out of nostalgia. I was so encouraged to see a few old names in the posts (Hi Canelo) that I thought it might be time to get airborne again. (Now that I'm back, you may want to park the emergency vehicles a little farther from the edge of the runway.)

Welcome back! Not to worry, unless you regularly make "Panther" type landings! NC

Thanks guys. Don't worry too much, Chief, it's not so much the flying as it is the condition of the aircraft when I return from a mission. (I like air-to-mud and anti-ship and tend to bore in and ignore the aa.)

Navy Chief, I just opened your Avatar link. Nice plane! My dad flew a similar one for the Air Force - was a Thunderbird for 2 1/2 yrs.

Members who have read this thread: 0