Hi Good People,

For those that may be interested in doing a bit of beta testing for some interesting Scenery FUN for FS2004.

Last week I released the following slideshow to advise of the latest Scenery development by the Ford Project Team.

www.ford-tri-motor.net/Slideshows/Manchukuo_Project_CHINA.html

Well I have pushed very hard and have finalised the other two airfields - Edward and I have given the four airfields a bit of a hammering but I feel that I have rushed to meet the Xmas deadline (self imposed) we have not really had time to check them all out thoroughly. Nor have I had a chance to write install instructions and build the appropriate web page stuff.

The festive season is now upon us and the next couple of days will be lost in family get together's and the frantic feeding frenzy that are obligatory duties

Therefore, I thought it might be best to ask some FS2004 Simmers out there to do some fun testing - advantages - 4 fun airfields in China (Manchuria) Circa 1930's to fly around - well over 100 new and interesting models scattered throughout as eye candy and of course those that have the time to do a bit of testing will have the new scenery ahead of the release.

The Ford-Manchukuo Scenery Pack is around 36mb - will simply need to be downloaded and added to your Addon-Scenery for FS2004 and then fly around and check the four new airfields.

If your interested then send me a Personal Message via this forum and I will provide you with a link to the Zip File and some information on the airfields to be tested.

Regards

Garry