Windows doesn't like CFS3...

Thread: Windows doesn't like CFS3...

Windows doesn't like CFS3...

I have CFS3 installed on a copy of windows XP. I actually have around nine installs for expansions and mods. My problem is that every so often, windows will run checkdisk on startup and find my ETO installation as a disk error. It then proceeds to delete almost the ETO files. My fix is to simply have a backup of the folder so I can switch it out if my main version gets deleted, but as the install is 8+ gigabytes, it's kind of annoying to have to wait 45 minutes to create another copy. Checkdisk only deletes the files in the ETO folder and occasionally the vanilla game folder, nothing else. Does anyone have this problem or know a potential cause/fix?

Are you sure it's an actual windows program, not fake? Sounds like a virus? chkdsk is only to find and repair errors on your HD.
    http://smallbusiness.chron.com/stop-...tup-65241.html

ETO? How do I install it? Download Links? HERE Horizontal lines at menu after installing ETO? - FIX - choose a wingman, plane, then try quick mission.I found this config setup ArgonV posted at simhq, works good HERE Graphics card updates change your game settings? With error? Ankor's Shader fixes it HERE Nvidia HERE

Members who have read this thread: 0