Warbirdsim Holiday pack 2015?

Thread: Warbirdsim Holiday pack 2015?

Warbirdsim Holiday pack 2015?

Last year I missed out on that excellent Christmas P-51 pack that Warbirdsim offered. Is it possible that they could have the same offer for this Christmas?

they do some great work on planes
    Thursday, November 27 2014 I Lost My Best Friend My Uncle! He Was Amazing person He was a volunteer For Las Vegas metro Police he will be missed, I Volunteer with him Many Times With LVMPD And USFS

THOMAS CURTIS
    Thursday Nov 27th 2014

==Punisher of Arizona == Thin Blue Line

There's currently 55% off Warbirdsim at PC Aviator - http://www.pcaviator.com/store/home.php?cat=916
    "He took a duck in the face at two hundred and fifty knots..."

Picked up the Mustang Tales package during same sale price last week + additional 10% off for the Tuesday discount. Amazing value. The accuracy, workmanship and artistry is simply outstanding and I enjoy the flight model
    immensely as well. Some brilliant repaints available for these birds.

Really enjoying this one; represents one of the better payware decisions I've made amongst many duds lately. Hope John pops in this thread and reads this, my sincere thanks for a wonderful package at a great price.

Bought the Christmas special last year, then a day or so later went back to the PC Aviator Australia sale and bought the complete Warbirdsim line. Have never regretted it. Great work - clearly a labor of love.
    "Ah, Paula, they are firing at me..."

-- Saint-Exupery

Members who have read this thread: 0