Oops

Thread: Oops

Icon23 Oops

Hello fellow simmers,

Attempted to add some 3 party scenery which I have now deleted. Minor snag ( I hope ) I now get this flag on startup which reads the following :

Scenery.CFG File Error Invalid Remote Scenery Path in Scenery Area.106 Click ok to continue.

Can somebody shed some light on what I've done wrong ..... please.

Cheers in advance

Go to home / settings / scenery library/ and deactivate the scenery entry you deleted, or better: remove/delete it.

Hope this helps,

Cees

And to avoid this problem in future, make sure you always remove a scenery from the scenery library prior to deleting its folder.

Daube is correct. I've been there and done that, deleting installed sceneries through the FSX scenery library screen first, then removing the files from the add-on scenery folder is the way to do it.
    My computer: ABS Gladiator Gaming PC featuring an Intel 10700F CPU, EVGA CLC-240 AIO cooler (dead fans replaced with Noctua fans), Asus Tuf Gaming B460M Plus motherboard, 16GB DDR4-3000 RAM, 1 TB NVMe SSD, EVGA RTX3070 FTW3 video card, dead EVGA 750 watt power supply replaced with Antec 900 watt PSU.

A couple weeks ago I had similar problems. So I downloaded "Scenery Config Editor" and it took care of my problems with one mouse click. Google it, it's free.
    John
    ATC USN Ret

Here is the link.
    This page is also the manual.

Nick

Icon14

Cheers everyone , going to have a go this coming weekend

Members who have read this thread: 0