Alphasim_F-101_Voodoo_FSX_native_Pt2.zip

Thread: Alphasim_F-101_Voodoo_FSX_native_Pt2.zip

Alphasim_F-101_Voodoo_FSX_native_Pt2.zip

A new entry has been added to Add-Ons Library, category FSX Military Jets

Description: Alphasim McDonnell F-101 Voodoo for FSX - Part 2
    This update of the Virtavia Alphasim Freeware Collection FS2004 F-101 Voodoo features an F-101B native FSX model with FSX glass and specular maps. The model also has generic bump maps (they are just flat placeholders, I added them for someone who wants to create real bump maps). Removable crew, drag chute (was sorely missed in FS9, creates extra drag once deployed), droptanks added (visual models can be loaded by entering their FSX Payload weight), animated rotating missile bay now works in FSX (in FS9 this used the Concorde visor key). Updated FDE, new Kneepad checklist with the basic flight procedures etc.

Credits: Virtavia for releasing this iconic century series fighter in their Alphasim Freeware Collection and Dave Quincey (DaveQ) for allowing me to use his CAF and US ANG paints.

To check it out, rate it or add comments, visit Alphasim_F-101_Voodoo_FSX_native_Pt2.zip
    The comments you make there will appear in the posts below.

Retired SOH Administrator Ferry_vO's Avatar
    Another dead link:
    Linkid 20570 does not exist
    Intel i9-13900 Raptor Lake , Be Quiet! Dark rock slim cooler, 32 Gb Corsair DDR5 RAM, MSI Z790 Tomahawk motherboard, Asus RTX 4060Ti 16Gb, Thermaltake 1050 Watt PSU, Windows 11 64-bit 1 m2, 4 SSD, 2 HDD.

Members who have read this thread: 2