Warbirdsim P-51D Mustangs "Marinell & Janie".zip

Thread: Warbirdsim P-51D Mustangs "Marinell & Janie".zip

Warbirdsim P-51D Mustangs "Marinell & Janie".zip

A new entry has been added to Add-Ons Library, category FSX Military skins - WWII

Description: This is a repaint set for the payware Warbirdsim product 'Mustang Tales'. These repaints depict the restored P-51D-5-NA "Marinell" (G-MRLL) and P-51D-30-NT "Janie" (G-MSTG), owned by Maurice Hammond and part of the "Hardwick Warbirds" collection, based at Hardwick Airfield, UK (home of the 93rd BG Museum).

To check it out, rate it or add comments, visit Warbirdsim P-51D Mustangs "Marinell & Janie".zip
    The comments you make there will appear in the posts below.

Lovely John.. thanks very much for these
    ATB
    DaveB

Thank you Dave! I'm glad to finally have these available for everyone else.

We might not have modern day Hardwick airfield to fly these out of in the sim, but I have done numerous flights with these out of Little Gransden, Duxford, Old Warden, Shoreham, Sywell, and Fowlmere (where "Marinell" was originally based).

Next repaint releases will feature "Miss Helen" and a few other surprises.

Thank you John for making these repaints of the European Warbird collectors available to us to Fly and enjoy. I enjoy Flying over there like you must, and it is really nice to be able to jump in and enjoy these aircraft in their "own" environment!

Members who have read this thread: 0