Out of the frying pan...

Thread: Out of the frying pan...

Out of the frying pan...

I have seen some pretty wild things before. This morning I had just delivered mail to a house and was walking by the car in the driveway when a dove came swooping past me. It dove under the car right into the arms of a cat, who was just chilling, and, I'm sure, was just as startled as I was. A split second later a peregrine falcon pulled up short right in front of me and flew straight up about 50 feet in the air. Poor dove thought it was escaping being eaten by the falcon only to end up as breakfast for the cat. Out of the frying pan, into the fire.
    Expect banging, belching and an occasional manly fart as you roar down the runway at full power. (I have found that the engine can make similar noises)

i have no words ...........

Copyright © Bill Campbell is the creator of the Weird-ohs
    Jeez !

paiken, if a Dove, as from Heaven, descends on ya, you outta be in good shape!

I was driving my car up this long sloping hill a couple of blocks from my house one day and I could see this little squirrel near the top where there was a stop sign.

I started talking to the squirrel in my head, " ... I'm gonna run over you if you don't move ..... Bam ! ... just then a Red tail Hawk swooped down from the tree and grabbed 'em. It took him up to another tree and I'm sure started pecking his little eyes out ....

I didn't mean it Mr. squirrel ... I was not really gonna run over ya!

paiken, not to steal your thunder, but to just say the same thing :

Out of the frying pan, into the fire.

Members who have read this thread: 0