Alphasim Crusader goes native FSX - Page 13
Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 35678910111213

Thread: Alphasim Crusader goes native FSX

Ok, going to try the download from SOH

Tried the download from SOH, still same problem "Failed to startup the flight model"

Quote Originally Posted by jymp View Post
    Tried the download from SOH, still same problem "Failed to startup the flight model"
    What download file are you using? File name or link?
    Charlie Awaiting the new Microsoft Flight Sim and will eventually buy a new computer. Running a Chromebook for now!

Alphasim_F-8_Crusader_FSX_native_V2.zip

Quote Originally Posted by jymp View Post
    Alphasim_F-8_Crusader_FSX_native_V2.zip
    Thanks, I did actually find it. I don't have a Sim computer, so can't test it. In the aircraft folder do you show all 4 model folders? F8E, F8J_Marines, F8J, and F8J_FrenchNavy? Also showing the 4 different texture folders? 2 different panel folders?

Just trying to make sure that you have no missing pieces. Might be easier if you can show a screenshot of your opened aircraft folder.

Looking at the download, everything looks fine! Others said it worked for them. Mystery!
    Charlie Awaiting the new Microsoft Flight Sim and will eventually buy a new computer. Running a Chromebook for now!

Yeah no kidding a mystery, usually I have no trouble eventually figuring this stuff out, but not this time, all files and folders are where they are supposed to be, I'm stumped.

EDIT : Update..I uninstalled FSX using Steam, re-installed FSX, then re-installed F-8, it now starts fine, problem solved by re-installing FSX. Thanks for all the help guys.
    Last edited by jymp; July 12th, 2020 at 16:13.

Members who have read this thread: 2