Sales For Anything FSX - Page 21
Page 21 of 23 FirstFirst ... 111314151617181920212223 LastLast

Thread: Sales For Anything FSX

Quote Originally Posted by henrystreet View Post
    Milviz F-15E for FSX is now free to download.
    Very nice of Milviz. Thank you for the heads up downloading it now.
    "It's 106 miles to Chicago, we got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark, and we're wearing sunglasses". - Elwood
    Learn more about the mission of the Collings Foundation here - www.collingsfoundation.org
    Collings Foundation Facebook page - http://www.facebook.com/collings.foundation

Quote Originally Posted by henrystreet View Post
    Milviz F-15E for FSX is now free to download.
    It shows for Prepar3D V4+ only.

BP

Quote Originally Posted by Bushpounder View Post
    It shows for Prepar3D V4+ only.

BP
    In the 'free aircraft' section on the Milviz site??

Still showing as FSX - just downloaded and installed it.

Cheers
    Gary

Just Flight Summer sale now on. 40% off all Carenado products.

Regards Paul Day.

For the final weekend of their FlyJuly promotion, Orbx is offering flightsimmers three free aircraft, ready to be downloaded. All are light general aviation aircraft for FSX and Prepar3D.

Lancair IV-P3
    Vans RV-4
    Victa Airtourer

Details Below
    https://www.flightsim.com/vbfs/conte...-Free-Aircraft
    "It's 106 miles to Chicago, we got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark, and we're wearing sunglasses". - Elwood
    Learn more about the mission of the Collings Foundation here - www.collingsfoundation.org
    Collings Foundation Facebook page - http://www.facebook.com/collings.foundation

SOH-CM-2020
    Blog Entries

Rafale Version 2 from FLYFREESTD...

Yes... finally an updated fine Rafale two-seater (together with the other one-seater versions...) from FLYFREESTD for FSX or for P3D

My opinion: With a price of 18,56 EUR - a really high price-performance ratio (if you compare it for example with the AEROPLANE HEAVEN - CTRL-EZY IA-58 PUCARA addon..)

RS

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 2020-8-24_19-21-7-730.jpg   2020-8-24_19-24-39-105.jpg  

Quote Originally Posted by RS View Post

Yes... finally an updated fine Rafale two-seater (together with the other one-seater versions...) from FLYFREESTD for FSX or for P3D

My opinion: With a price of 18,56 EUR - a really high price-performance ratio (if you compare it for example with the AEROPLANE HEAVEN - CTRL-EZY IA-58 PUCARA addon..)

RS

How about the flight model? Is it worth the buy?
    The more you do, the less you dream

RS
    If you had already purchased the original FSX release you can get the new FSX model for about $6 from SimMarket.

This is a complete rebuild after all of the original source was lost.
    The original was limited in external store options (mostly fixed and for an airshow rather than actual use) but with this one you have complete flexibility.
    Three models (C, M, B) and textures for all operators so far -- France, Egypt, Qatar, and India.

RS

Thanks for the heads up! I've been happy with the Su-27, MiG-29 and T-50 so downloading the Rafale now! (Just wish they had one in Dassault house colors!)

Quote Originally Posted by Josh Patterson View Post
    Thanks for the heads up! I've been happy with the Su-27, MiG-29 and T-50 so downloading the Rafale now! (Just wish they had one in Dassault house colors!)
    You mean the white one with red and blue highlights? That was a Rafale A.
    If a paint kit is available it would be nice if someone painted it anyway.

SOH-CM-2020
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by menef View Post
    How about the flight model? Is it worth the buy?

Hi menef,

I´am not a FSX expert - especially no one for the flight model and I do not have flown the real Rafale
    . But after two flights with the simulated B / 2-seater version I have to say that I ´am very satisfied with the flight model. For me it simply feels well to fly. Not as quite well as - for example the GKS F-111 or some captain SIm models - not to forget some fine russian freeware planes - But I have flown some really bad planes - better to name "shoeboxes" - in the past years - not comparable with this one here...

For me the flight model is fine. (burt I have to check especially the Navy version in the next days...)

If I consider what you get for your money...

In this package Dassault Rafale in tree versions:
    - B (two-seater),
    - C (land single-seater)
    - M (navy single-seater)

Nine (9) texture sets:
    -French Air Force (C)
    -French Air Force (B)
    -Franch Navy (M)
    -Qatar Air Force (C)
    -Qatar Air Force (B)
    -Egyptian Air Force (C)
    -Egyptian Air Force (B)
    -Indian Air Force (C)
    -Indian Air Force (B)

• Different weapon configurations.
    • Advanced simulation of avionics systems.
    • High quality 4k-textures (4096x4096).
    • High quality 3D cockpit with 4k-textures (no 2D cockpit).
    • Exterior Model and Virtual Cockpit are very detailed and animated (around 200 thousand vertices and 200 animated parts per model).
    • Ilustrated user manual in pdf format (in ...SimObjectsAirplanes DASSAULT Rafale... from FFS folders).
    • High quality soundset.
    • Realistic collimated HUD.
    • All gauges are based on real ones.

for me it is worth the money. DCS, Aeroplane Heaven and others with models in the low price segment should take a look on FREEFLYSTD...

Greetings RS

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 2020-8-25_9-31-0-451.jpg  

I downloaded this updated version this morning having previously purchased it and appreciate the price break. However, I'm having issues. I have no cockpit displays, no outside sound, and no response from throttle. Anyone have similar issues? I've created a ticket with Simmarket. I wonder if I need to re-download it and re-install it?

SOH-CM-2020
    Blog Entries

no install problem

I´ve bought it (The FSX version) yesterday on Simmarket...

Running Windows 10 / 64 Bit and FSX Gold ... I executed the install file as admin - installation was unremarkable done after few seconds. Everything was fine when selected the B version on my first flights (the other versions need to be checked)...

RS

@RS : Thank you, I've put it in my wishlist
    The more you do, the less you dream

SOH-CM-2020
    Blog Entries

no install problem

I´ve bought it (the FSX version) yesterday on Simmarket...<br><br>Running Windows 10 / 64 Bit and FSX Gold ... I executed the install file as admin - installation was unremarkable done after few seconds.&nbsp; Everything was fine when selected the B version on my first flights (the other versions need to be checked)...<br><br><br>RS<br><br>

SOH-CM-2020
    Blog Entries

no install problem

I´ve bought it (the FSX version) yesterday on Simmarket...

Running Windows 10 / 64 Bit and FSX Gold ... I executed the install file as admin - installation was unremarkable done after few seconds. Everything was fine when selected the B version on my first flights (the other versions need to be checked)...

RS

SOH-CM-2020
    Blog Entries

a complete aircraft....

You get a complete aircraft...

a whole cockpit and also a rear cockpit for the B / Two-Seater version of the Rafale...

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 2020-8-25_19-7-47-309.jpg  

SOH-CM-2020
    Blog Entries

Navy version checked...

First trap and shot with the Navy version...

Everything works well. It´s not easy to land like a VRS or DCS Hornet. You have constantly to control your power/airspeed...

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 2020-8-25_18-38-39-237.jpg   2020-8-25_18-39-29-198.jpg   2020-8-25_18-43-16-463.jpg   2020-8-25_18-43-46-490.jpg  

Simmarket responded to my ticket by saying they believe it to be a technical problem with the aircraft itself and suggested I contact FreeFlyStudio directly. I sent them an email and have not heard back. I wonder if I should try deleting it and re-download/re-install it?

SOH-CM-2020
    Blog Entries

Some Rafale impressions...

I think I figured out what I was doing wrong. I didn't read the instructions .pdf that came with it. When I load the aircraft it's loading in 'cold and dark' and I didn't realize it. The original FlyFreeStd Rafale loads 'up and running' so I thought it would be the same. Anyway, I started all engines and systems and taxied and cracked 'burner. No time to fly today but I'm sure it'll be fine. I do notice excellent exterior modeling improvements right away though. Read those instructions!!

SOH-CM-2020
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by mmurphy77 View Post
    I think I figured out what I was doing wrong. I didn't read the instructions .pdf that came with it. When I load the aircraft it's loading in 'cold and dark' and I didn't realize it. The original FlyFreeStd Rafale loads 'up and running' so I thought it would be the same. Anyway, I started all engines and systems and taxied and cracked 'burner. No time to fly today but I'm sure it'll be fine. I do notice excellent exterior modeling improvements right away though. Read those instructions!!

Quote Originally Posted by fsafranek View Post
    If you had already purchased the original FSX release you can get the new FSX model for about $6 from SimMarket.

This is a complete rebuild after all of the original source was lost.
    The original was limited in external store options (mostly fixed and for an airshow rather than actual use) but with this one you have complete flexibility.
    Three models (C, M, B) and textures for all operators so far -- France, Egypt, Qatar, and India.
    It's looking very good. I'm wondering how it's been achieved -- given Roland Laborie's issues with Dassault.

Dave

Quote Originally Posted by dhazelgrove View Post
    It's looking very good. I'm wondering how it's been achieved -- given Roland Laborie's issues with Dassault.

Dave
    Maybe now that Dassault has some export customers for the Rafale they aren't being so tight?

Quote Originally Posted by fsafranek View Post
    You mean the white one with red and blue highlights? That was a Rafale A.
    If a paint kit is available it would be nice if someone painted it anyway.
    That's the one! Yeah, Don't care if it's accurate or not, but the colors are nice! (I also have the Bear Studios J-10 and I fly the similarly painted demo plane almost exclusively.) I have one question for you. Did you get the Rafale? If so are you having problems with it killing your FPS? (Okay, that's two questions.) I had a similar problem with the MiG-29 the first time I flew it but after loading the sim again it has been fine. Not so with my Rafale.

Members who have read this thread: 24