Sales For Anything FSX - Page 16
Page 16 of 23 FirstFirst ... 6891011121314151617181920212223 LastLast

Thread: Sales For Anything FSX

I just did my Caranado purchases but from JustFlight, on one had I like that the developers get more money, but on the other my purchases are scattered around the internet and hard to remember where I got them.

I buy from PCAviator also, but like most other places, when you go through your PCAviator purchases you open the invoice and you can then see what the product is, with JF you see the products listed. I just wish JF would show you the current version of the product so you know if you should download an update, but at least they do tell you via email when there is an update.
    Joe Cusick
    San Francisco Bay Area, California.

I am serious, and stop calling me Shirley.

SOH-CM-2020
    I finally heard back from Carenado …. their response to the looooooooooooooooooong download times …..

" ….. Due to the holiday sale the server is too busy, I suggest trying again …. "

I gave in and purchased the B200 from PC Aviator (also having a sale, and the d/l took 2 minutes). Will see what Carenado think about refunding.

Pete.

Hope you like the B200 as much as I have - it is underrated and quite enjoyable.
    Striker, listen, and you listen close: flying a plane is no different than riding a bicycle, just a lot harder to put baseball cards in the spokes.

Just in from Just Flight

Aerosoft Christmas Sale - 30% off six Best Sellers!

Regards Paul Day.

Captain Sim 24 hour sale

From 0000Z 23 December for 24 hours, all products are $25 at https://www.captainsim.com

Quote Originally Posted by Portia911 View Post
    From 0000Z 23 December for 24 hours, all products are $25 at https://www.captainsim.com
    Strange way to do it. Good value for some of the base packs, but you then pay twice the regular price for an expansion? Strange to put prices up for a sale.
    "Try to stay in the middle of the air. Do not go near the edges of it. The edges of the air can be recognized by the appearance of ground, buildings, sea, trees and interstellar space. It is much more difficult to fly there".

If you want to purchase the outstanding QualityWings BAe 146/Avro RJ Series, I would advise buying it from Just Flight UK. Not only do they offer the pack for a permanently low bargain price but they also trade the COMPLETE INSTALLER for FS9, FSX and P3D (up to 4.4). So, if you have multiple sims or intend to switch to another, you don't have to buy the "Jumbolino" again. Just my personal advice.

Link: https://www.justflight.com/product/q...146-collection

Pardon me, if message redundant.

Best regards, Christian

UK2000 Scenery Winter Sale

UK airport scenery compatible with FSX, P3D and FS9. X-Plane versions also available. Ends 31 December 2018. So, be quick and grab yourself a bargain :-)

http://www.uk2000scenery.com/newsite...les/Page8.html

Taff
    The grass is always greener on the other side...

But, it's just as hard to mow!

MV offers:

Valentine's Day sale! 30% off all aircraft
    14 - 18 February

Enter code "VALE2019" at checkout
    https://milviz.com
    Webmaster of yoyosims.pl.

Win 10 64, i9 13900 KF, RTX 4090 24Gb, RAM64Gb, SSD M.2 NVMe, Predator XB271HU res.2560x1440 27'' G-sync, Sound Blaster Z + 5.1, TiR5 [MSFS, P3Dv5, DCS, RoF, Condor, IL-2 CoD/BoX] VR fly only: Meta Quest Pro

Just Flight Easter Pick & Mix Sale!

Decent discounts! For example, I purchased the Lancaster B.1 and the Vulcan for US$45.00.
    "Illegitimum non carborundum".

Phanteks Enthoo Evolv X D-RGB Tempered Glass ATX Galaxy Silver
    Intel Core i9 10980XE Extreme Edition X
    ASUS ROG Rampage VI Extreme Encore MB
    Corsair Vengeance LPX 128GB (8x16GB), PC4-30400 (3800MHz) DDR4
    Corsair iCUE H100i ELITE CAPELLIX White Liquid CPU Cooler, 240mm Radiator, 2x ML120 RGB PWM Fans
    Samsung 4TB SSD, 860 PRO Series, 2.5" SATA III x4
    Corsair 1600W Titanium Series AX1600i Power Supply, 80 PLUS Titanium,
    ASUS 43inch ROG Swift 4K UHD G-Sync VA Gaming Monitor, 3840x2160, HDR 1000, 1ms, 144Hz,

I saw that email too. I wouldn't mind getting the Hawk for XP11, and also maybe the Vulcan. We'll see though, I do have too many aircraft already.
    "Try to stay in the middle of the air. Do not go near the edges of it. The edges of the air can be recognized by the appearance of ground, buildings, sea, trees and interstellar space. It is much more difficult to fly there".

Quote Originally Posted by scotth6 View Post
    I do have too many aircraft already.

Haven't we all?
    All I was planning on adding to my hanger was the Stinson L5 and I end up with seriously heavy metal!

Corsair iCUE H100i ELITE CAPELLIX White Liquid CPU Cooler, 240mm Radiator, 2x ML120 RGB PWM Fans
    ASUS 43inch ROG Swift 4K UHD G-Sync VA Gaming Monitor, 3840x2160, HDR 1000, 1ms, 144Hz,

Quote Originally Posted by wombat666 View Post
    Haven't we all?
    All I was planning on adding to my hanger was the Stinson L5 and I end up with seriously heavy metal!
    Its a good thing the L5 is not on sale, otherwise I would have added it and 3 aircraft I would probably fly twice.

I have way too many aircraft in the hanger right now.
    Joe Cusick
    San Francisco Bay Area, California.

I am serious, and stop calling me Shirley.

I just saw that SSW are doing a 40% Easter sale ending Friday 26 April
    Windows 8.1 64 bit
    P3D v3.4
    P3D v4.5
    FSX-SE
    X-Plane 11

Sim Skunk Works Easter Sale 40% off until April 30th

Apparently this sale has been on for a bit, but I just saw it. At their regular Euro prices, most of the Sim Skunk Work products are a bit beyond my means. But at 40% off, they at least fall into the upper end of my affordable scale.

Just fyi.

-Rob

Quote Originally Posted by RobM View Post
    Apparently this sale has been on for a bit, but I just saw it. At their regular Euro prices, most of the Sim Skunk Work products are a bit beyond my means. But at 40% off, they at least fall into the upper end of my affordable scale.

Just fyi.

-Rob
    Oh, this was the company who does not like to sell their products. It all came back so vividly from the last time. First I went puzzled through their web pages looking for screenshots and prices and came to nil. Then I read the small print and tried to log in as I have succeeded at some point actually purchase something from them. Naturally logging went south but I tried to register a new account in fear to lose my previous purchases if I have to reinstall. But as it is, registering must go through some double checking and background research if I´m a proper customer (after answering 4 times those picture puzzles to convince them that I´m not a bot). No luck. Or perhaps I´m lucky after all, if I remember right my F-104 and F-84 were a nightmare to activate and it demanded a bit effort. Thanks for the tip after all, a Gina and F-104G could have been nice to have.

Quote Originally Posted by thefrog View Post
    I just saw that SSW are doing a 40% Easter sale ending Friday 26 April
    Ah yes, I see it's now extended to the 30th.

FWIW I didn't have any trouble at all purchasing and installing their Gina.
    Windows 8.1 64 bit
    P3D v3.4
    P3D v4.5
    FSX-SE
    X-Plane 11

ORBX through the month of May has a 50% sale on most sceneries.

A2A has a 25% sale on everything for this weekend, May 10-12th.
    Don H

AMD Ryzen 5 7600X
    MSI MAG B650 Tomahawk WIFI/BT
    64GB Corsair Vengeance 6000MHz DDR5 C40 (4x16)
    Sapphire Pulse AMD Radeon RX7900XT 20GB DDR6
    Corsair 5000D Airflow Case
    Corsair RM850x 80+ GOLD P/S
    Liquid Freezer II 360 water cooling
    C:/ WD Black 4TB SN770 Gen 4 NVMe M.2 SSD
    D:/ Crucial P3 PLUS 4TB Gen 4 NVMe M.2 SSD
    Samsung 32" Curved Monitor
    Honeycomb and Saitek Flight Equipment

4th of July sales

While browsing FlightSim I came across these sale ads. I'm sure I missed some no doubt...anyway here they are:

Drzewiecki Design 30%

Taburet 20%

Flysimware 30%

Aerosoft 30% (select products)

Skysong Soundworks 10%

Active Sky 30%

Virtualcol 33%

FlightSim store up to 50%

Aerodrome Excavation Company 20%

REX Simulations 35% - Sale ends midnight July 14th, 2019

simwestSOCAL sale and new video

Hey guys... looks like this is the place to mention this. If not, please remove. simwest (me!), is having a special Limited Edition combo-pack sale of both simwestSOCAL and simwestSANDIEGO. The UHD 30cm San Diego is what I am calling the "4-Buck Boost".

The reason I am mentioning it here is that it has been designed to work in FSX and FSX Steam (as well as P3D versions), but also there are several air bases inside the area such as San Diego's North Island all the way up north to Edwards AFB. Thought some of you military simmers might get a kick out of it. The Limited Edition ends August 5th. After that, the product will no longer be available (hence "limited edition", ).

And we just released a new intro video about it. That can be found here:

https://youtu.be/cY4GGDOTuHU

You can also download simwesALBQ for free to give our scenery a "test flight". Being scenery of Albuquerque, New Mexico and KABQ that means you fly out of Kirtland AFB.

The link for the simwest Combo Pack is:

https://store.flightsim.com/product/...o-for-fsx-p3d/

"photoreal scenery you'll want to fly thru, not over"

Sim Skunk Works 25% off at Simmarket until Aug-28

Note that Sim Skunk Works is currently only selling through Simmarket, Just Planes, and FSPilotShop. The sale is only on at Simmarket
    at the present time, but I assume the other two stores will offer it in due course.

I might just pick up their Harrier for P3Dv4. It's the only Harrier I've heard of that comes close to working properly in P3Dv4, although it
    has it's limitations. At a sale price of 30 Euros, it's still expensive in Canadian dollars, but at least within reach. I just wish I was a painter
    so I could do some fictional "what if" British repaints for it, among others.

Just fyi.

Thanks - Rob

PS: I haven't bothered with a link, they seem to be getting misdirected lately, not only here but other sites as well. But it's easy to browse
    for Simmarket and their listed Sim Skunk Works products.

PMDG Sale 22% off Until 14th August

I should have posted earlier, but I thought someone else would have. PMDG are having a sale at their new store, with 22% off everything to celebrate their 22nd anniversary. I believe this is their first sale ever. I was considering getting the 747V3, but even with the sale it is still $170 AUD just for the base package. I will probably pass. I just bought the 777 from Aerosoft not too long ago, as it was quite a bit cheaper at Aerosoft compared to direct from PMDG.

Anyway here are the details:

https://pmdg.com/

Happy Birthday, PMDG!
    This week marks 22 years of PMDG. To celebrate we are opening our new PMDG store and offering YOU 22% off your entire purchase.No coupon codes, no hoops to jump through. Just grab whatever you like and we will take 22% off at check-out. (Offer valid through 14AUG19)

Quote Originally Posted by scotth6 View Post
    I should have posted earlier, but I thought someone else would have. PMDG are having a sale at their new store, with 22% off everything to celebrate their 22nd anniversary. I believe this is their first sale ever. I was considering getting the 747V3, but even with the sale it is still $170 AUD just for the base package. I will probably pass. I just bought the 777 from Aerosoft not too long ago, as it was quite a bit cheaper at Aerosoft compared to direct from PMDG.
    Anyway here are the details

Indeed, the 'Pacific Peso' has hit a 10 year low and currently A$1.00 buys US$00.68..............

Quote Originally Posted by wombat666 View Post
    Indeed, the 'Pacific Peso' has hit a 10 year low and currently A$1.00 buys US$00.68..............

Yeah and even "better" when using Paypal, it's about US$0.65

Members who have read this thread: 32