Sales For Anything FSX - Page 9
Page 9 of 23 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161719 ... LastLast

Thread: Sales For Anything FSX

iBlueYonder Nantucket 50% off June 9-11

To celebrate FlightsimCon 2017:

"Nantucket Island will be marked down 50% on our site from June 9-11 to celebrate the show weekend. If you haven’t gotten it yet, now would be an excellent time. We will also be rolling out a new P3D4 version very soon, along with more airport content that’s free of charge for all Nantucket owners."
    "Try to stay in the middle of the air. Do not go near the edges of it. The edges of the air can be recognized by the appearance of ground, buildings, sea, trees and interstellar space. It is much more difficult to fly there".

Paulo Ricardo Scenery 40-50% off at Simmarket

All Paulo Ricardo's scenery is now on sale for the next 19 days at Simmarket. Also includes his latest release SBJV Joinville.

http://secure.simmarket.com/paulo-ricardo-fsx.mhtml
    "Try to stay in the middle of the air. Do not go near the edges of it. The edges of the air can be recognized by the appearance of ground, buildings, sea, trees and interstellar space. It is much more difficult to fly there".

I just took my first flight over Paulo Ricard's Rio de Janeiro. I am astonished by the beauty and detail ! Going back to look at his other sceneries. Will probably buy more...
    Thanks
    Sue
    Yep, grabbed Mega Sao Paulo, Forteleza, and Salvador. Looking forward to flying them, downloading now. Beautiful sceneries !
    Last edited by Penzoil3; July 2nd, 2017 at 04:43.

Lionheart Creations Summer Sale

Big sale at Lionheart Creations. The following titles are currently $10 each:

- Avelina Elecktra
    - Aerospool Dynamic
    - Epic LT / Dynasty
    - Epic Victory VLJ
    - Diamond DA40
    - Fairchild 24R and 24W Dual Pack
    - Piper Pacer Super Pack
    - Proton Bullette
    - Quickie Q200 Special
    - Quest Kodiak
    - Robin DR400
    - TailWind W8 and W10 Dual Pack
    - Trinidad TB21 GT Turbo

Check it out at http://www.lionheartcreations.com/summer_sale

Quote Originally Posted by fsafranek View Post
    Big sale at Lionheart Creations. The following titles are currently $10 each:

- Avelina Elecktra
    - Aerospool Dynamic
    - Epic LT / Dynasty
    - Epic Victory VLJ
    - Diamond DA40
    - Fairchild 24R and 24W Dual Pack
    - Piper Pacer Super Pack
    - Proton Bullette
    - Quickie Q200 Special
    - Quest Kodiak
    - Robin DR400
    - TailWind W8 and W10 Dual Pack
    - Trinidad TB21 GT Turbo

Check it out at http://www.lionheartcreations.com/summer_sale
    Thanks for the notice. Bought the Epic Victory! NC

A2A are doing 25% off everything this coming week
    Windows 8.1 64 bit
    P3D v3.4
    P3D v4.5
    FSX-SE
    X-Plane 11

Hello.
    Please take a look here.
    https://orbxdirect.com/
    Regards,
    Nick

LLH Creations 30% off everything

http://www.llhinfo.com/home.html

30% off on all LLH products until midnight 27th August, 2017.

SOH-CM-2023
    Not sure if this is new but I just picked up the RAZBAM Metroliner at FS Pilotshop for $15.... Retail was $50
    You can't take the sky from me...

Quote Originally Posted by Brian_Gladden View Post
    Not sure if this is new but I just picked up the RAZBAM Metroliner at FS Pilotshop for $15.... Retail was $50
    All Razbam aircrafts are permanently on sale at 15 dollars on all resellers, since more than a year

Quote Originally Posted by Daube View Post
    All Razbam aircrafts are permanently on sale at 15 dollars on all resellers, since more than a year
    Still too much, the RAZBAM store sells them for $10.

SOH-CM-2023
    Quote Originally Posted by hschuit View Post
    Still too much, the RAZBAM store sells them for $10.
    Well, I have been out of the loop for a while... And I think FS Pilot shop owes me $5
    You can't take the sky from me...

SkyDesigners Airbases 40% off for 1 month at Simmarket

All SkyDesigners products are on sale now at Simmarket at 40% off. 26 days remaining from today (05/09/17 UTC)

Alabeo 40% off sale

Available at several outlets (SimMarket, Pilot Shop, PCAviator (Australia store only at this time), until 24 Sept.
    Doesn't include latest releases, but plenty of older ones discounted - I'm looking closely at the Titan, Aztec and Saratoga.

Alabeo 10 days -40%, http://www.alabeo.com/ .
    Webmaster of yoyosims.pl.

Win 10 64, i9 13900 KF, RTX 4090 24Gb, RAM64Gb, SSD M.2 NVMe, Predator XB271HU res.2560x1440 27'' G-sync, Sound Blaster Z + 5.1, TiR5 [MSFS, P3Dv5, DCS, RoF, Condor, IL-2 CoD/BoX] VR fly only: Meta Quest Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Portia911 View Post
    Available at several outlets (SimMarket, Pilot Shop, PCAviator (Australia store only at this time), until 24 Sept.
    Doesn't include latest releases, but plenty of older ones discounted - I'm looking closely at the Titan, Aztec and Saratoga.
    I was going to ask, any suggestions?

Was interested in a crop duster and wondered if anyone had both the C-188B AgTruck or PA-36 Pawnee Brave and might suggest a preference. Or if you only have one do you recommend it. Was also interested in the PA31 Chieftain 350. Any thoughts, pro or con?

Or if you only have one do you recommend it. [Snip] Any thoughts, pro or con?
    Hi Frank. I have the PA36 and for low / slow tooling around the ORBX country side (like Sedona or Bonners Ferry) it's a fine aircraft. (In one of the default views, however, I have a missing / transparent texture. It is the view looking back at the pilot.) The PA36 is a simple stick and rudder heavy duty tail dragger and great for playing around those undeveloped air strips. Looking at the price I would conclude that it is worth the $12! Likely the only difference from the C188 is that there are no wing struts in your sight line.
    Jay
    USNR-Ret; Former Airline Migratory Worker; Builder, Owner, Operator RV-8 N817J
    Comp Spec - ASRock Steel Legend WiFi M/B, Ryzen 7 5800X, RX 6900 XT, 32GB RAM, M2 SSD for DCS, SATA SSD for MSFS2020

I have the C-188B AgTruck and it is a quality addon. Great for low and slow flying to check out scenery or for a low and slow tour. Also good for spraying crops

Cheers,

I was going to ask, any suggestions?

Was interested in a crop duster and wondered if anyone had both the C-188B AgTruck or PA-36 Pawnee Brave and might suggest a preference. Or if you only have one do you recommend it. Was also interested in the PA31 Chieftain 350. Any thoughts, pro or con?
    I have the Alabeo Chieftain and the Carenado Navajo. Neither one gets the fuel system correct, both feed from outboard tanks first, no matter where you set the controls and the fuel gauges register total fuel, not fuel in each tank. The Chietain leaves me scratching my head when it comes to the 3D model and the avionics. A much upgraded and modernized pilot's panel, the inclusion of the resource sucking Avidyne, but the passenger section is set up like a commuter aircraft, even the model that has winglets, but is not a full Panther upgrade. It just strikes me as a weird combination.
    My computer: ABS Gladiator Gaming PC featuring an Intel 10700F CPU, EVGA CLC-240 AIO cooler (dead fans replaced with Noctua fans), Asus Tuf Gaming B460M Plus motherboard, 16GB DDR4-3000 RAM, 1 TB NVMe SSD, EVGA RTX3070 FTW3 video card, dead EVGA 750 watt power supply replaced with Antec 900 watt PSU.

Quote Originally Posted by stansdds View Post
    I have the Alabeo Chieftain and the Carenado Navajo. Neither one gets the fuel system correct, both feed from outboard tanks first, no matter where you set the controls and the fuel gauges register total fuel, not fuel in each tank. The Chietain leaves me scratching my head when it comes to the 3D model and the avionics. A much upgraded and modernized pilot's panel, the inclusion of the resource sucking Avidyne, but the passenger section is set up like a commuter aircraft, even the model that has winglets, but is not a full Panther upgrade. It just strikes me as a weird combination.
    I saw similar comments in a video review. At least about the cabin layout. Reviewer felt it would have been better with a more executive layout for four or six rather than packed seating.

Just flight p3d v4 pick & mix

http://www.click-eshot.com/t/r-l-jldutdil-jlikhtev-c/

Lots of Just Flight aircraft on sale until September 25th. Even the C-46 is just $15 if you buy it with 3 other aircraft.

Prepar3D v4 Pick & Mix

Get great savings on two, three or four of the Just Flight aircraft below -
    all are fully compatible with P3D v4 as well as FSX, FSX: Steam Edition
    and P3D v2/v3!

ANY TWO for £30 / €37 / $40 - save up to £34 / €44 / $57!

ANY THREE for £40 / €47 / $50 - save up to £52 / €69 / $89!

ANY FOUR for £50 / €57 / $60 - save up to £67 / €90 / $117!

This offer is available until 2pm (UK time) on Monday 25 September 2017

Milviz 30% discount sale

All aircraft (except the Corsair) will be available at 30% discount from Wednesday 27th at 12 midnight (Thursday 28th 00:00) till Saturday Sept 30th at midnight. (Sunday Oct 1st 00:00). All times EASTERN.

http://milviz.com/flight/

Quote Originally Posted by Katoun View Post
    All aircraft (except the Corsair) will be available at 30% discount from Wednesday 27th at 12 midnight (Thursday 28th 00:00) till Saturday Sept 30th at midnight. (Sunday Oct 1st 00:00). All times EASTERN.
    Anyone who has seen/flown both the Milviz Cessna 310R and the Alabeo Cessna 310R have a preference?
    Actually looks like the Alabeo maybe isn't out yet except mention on their website. It's not listed on PC Aviator or FS Pilotshop anyway.
    Also have read some reviews and watched videos on the Milviz and aside from it being a few year old now I'm sort of thinking myself out of it.

But I am interested if anyone has seen both (beta tester?) and can comment.

Can anyone comment on the Beaver vs. the Aerosoft Beaver?

Thanks,
    LouP

Hello,
    The Aerosoft Beaver is now fairly old.
    The Milviz Beaver is state of the art.
    I have it and can recommend it as a simulation.

Disclaimer:
    I have never flown in or even seen a real world version.
    Regards,
    Nick

Members who have read this thread: 24