Sales For Anything FSX - Page 20
Page 20 of 23 FirstFirst ... 10121314151617181920212223 LastLast

Thread: Sales For Anything FSX

SOH-CM-2023
    And a big "THANK YOU" to Iris Simulations.

SOH-CM-2020
    Quote Originally Posted by glh View Post
    And a big "THANK YOU" to Iris Simulations.

I second that

Pete.

Thanks guys, it's the least I can do to help out those who can't afford simming as much these days. I'm one of the lucky ones who's job hasn't been impacted by COVID, so in a way it's paying things forward.As for the account stuff, the easiest way of distributing was to just make the store free until June 1st. In the last few days since it went on sale, we had 8000+ orders through. My shared hosting threw a fit at one point! lol.Still, things are calming down and I'm working on updating some of the content to v5 installers, so keep an eye out as we go.

Thanks Iris your aircrafts are great.

Quote Originally Posted by DLB View Post
    Thanks guys, it's the least I can do to help out those who can't afford simming as much these days. I'm one of the lucky ones who's job hasn't been impacted by COVID, so in a way it's paying things forward.As for the account stuff, the easiest way of distributing was to just make the store free until June 1st. In the last few days since it went on sale, we had 8000+ orders through. My shared hosting threw a fit at one point! lol.Still, things are calming down and I'm working on updating some of the content to v5 installers, so keep an eye out as we go.
    Thank you so much for the aircraft, they are some of the best out there!

Quote Originally Posted by goshawk45 View Post
    Thank you so much for the aircraft, they are some of the best out there!
    I had some of your planes already but these round out my hanger! Thanks for these and thinking of us stuck at home!!!

I also wished to express my sincere thanks for ALL Iris aircraft that were made available to be shared with all of us. At first I thought it was a misprint or that I somehow misunderstood. Imagine my surprise to find it was true! And every aircraft is an excellent representation too IMHO. Again thank you very much DLB. Take care and be safe.

Retired SOH Administrator Ferry_vO's Avatar
    Nextgen sim Cessna CJ4X free today only:

https://secure.simmarket.com/nxgn-si...-fsx-p3d.phtml
    Intel i9-13900 Raptor Lake , Be Quiet! Dark rock slim cooler, 32 Gb Corsair DDR5 RAM, MSI Z790 Tomahawk motherboard, Asus RTX 4060Ti 16Gb, Thermaltake 1050 Watt PSU, Windows 11 64-bit 1 m2, 4 SSD, 2 HDD.

Saab MFI-17 / PAC Mushshak:
    https://secure.simmarket.com/msk-saa...ent)-fsx.phtml
    (free)

Webmaster of yoyosims.pl.

Win 10 64, i9 13900 KF, RTX 4090 24Gb, RAM64Gb, SSD M.2 NVMe, Predator XB271HU res.2560x1440 27'' G-sync, Sound Blaster Z + 5.1, TiR5 [MSFS, P3Dv5, DCS, RoF, Condor, IL-2 CoD/BoX] VR fly only: Meta Quest Pro

That's an interesting airplane, thanks for the heads-up

SOH-CM-2019
    Drzewiecki Design Chicago airports for FSX and P3D is free today at Simmarket.

https://secure.simmarket.com/drzewie...-fsw-p3d.phtml

It also says it is compatible with ORBX and other products.

FSCubed v2.0

Also at Sim Market

Sim Design Group - Flight Simulator Scenery Snapshot FSCubed free edition for FSX and P3D

https://secure.simmarket.com/sim-des...-fsx-p3d.phtml

Manual is found here:

https://www.simdesigngroup.com/forum...ser_Manual.pdf

I am not sure if this is only until tonight at midnight on 5/2/20

Sim Market gratis

Here is the link https://secure.simmarket.com/default-en.html and simply type "free" in the search bar at the top of the page for the following results:

Aciv - diko airport fsx p3d (free)
    aerialfoundry - caf cf-18 hornet military pack v2.0 free
    aerialfoundry - us & raaf fa-18 hornet military pack v2.0 free
    aerialfoundry - usn blue angels f-18 hornet pack v2.0 free
    aerosoft - catalina island free fsx p3d

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by p14u2nv View Post
    Here is the link https://secure.simmarket.com/default-en.html and simply type "free" in the search bar at the top of the page for the following results:

AF Hornets are FS9 products, just for clarification.

Quote Originally Posted by p14u2nv View Post

By the way...The Aerosoft - "Catalina Island" is only a DEMO version.

Yes, the Aerosoft Catalina scenery is "demo" product for Aerosoft's larger "U.S. Cities X - Los Angeles" scenery but it's a complete package for the island. I think the marketing approach was to give you a taste of their L.A. package using Catalina as the example. Having done about 75 trips over to the "Airport in the Sky" when I was flying the LA basin during the 1970s and 1980s, I find KAVX and the scenery around the entire island to be a faithful reproduction.

I would note, however, that the Aerosoft add-on has no VASI on RWY22 (unlike the real deal) and the approach path to this particular airport really benefits from having an approach aid to rely on. I am not a power user of the Scruffy Duck ADE utility, so I never had any luck adding the VASI. Nevertheless, even without the VASI it's great scenery (even if Wrigley's DC-3 isn't parked in the hanger).

Tom
    HP Z420 E5-1660 @ 3.3gHz 6-core running Win 7 64 pro, 8 Gb RAM, EVGA GTX-970, 2 x 240GB SSDs, 3 x HP 2311x (23") w/ Matrox TH2G, plus a lot of Saitek/Logitech stuff to go with it
    ATP, CFI A & I, ME (but not current)

I got an email that PC Aviator is having a Memorial Day sale this weekend, as I imagine many others are.

Also somebody pointed out that Flight 1 is running a 30% off sale on the Islander in that thread...

Quote Originally Posted by FlyingsCool View Post
    I got an email that PC Aviator is having a Memorial Day sale this weekend, as I imagine many others are.

Also somebody pointed out that Flight 1 is running a 30% off sale on the Islander in that thread...
    Islander sale: http://www.flight1.com/products.asp?...sf&pid=F1E-BN2

Quote Originally Posted by jtrandttr View Post
    Yes, the Aerosoft Catalina scenery is "demo" product for Aerosoft's larger "U.S. Cities X - Los Angeles" scenery but it's a complete package for the island. I think the marketing approach was to give you a taste of their L.A. package using Catalina as the example. Having done about 75 trips over to the "Airport in the Sky" when I was flying the LA basin during the 1970s and 1980s, I find KAVX and the scenery around the entire island to be a faithful reproduction.

I would note, however, that the Aerosoft add-on has no VASI on RWY22 (unlike the real deal) and the approach path to this particular airport really benefits from having an approach aid to rely on. I am not a power user of the Scruffy Duck ADE utility, so I never had any luck adding the VASI. Nevertheless, even without the VASI it's great scenery (even if Wrigley's DC-3 isn't parked in the hanger).

Tom
    Just stopped by again. I think the reason Aerosoft didn't put a VASI on Rwy 22 is because there isn't one. There is what is known as a PVASI or Pulsating Visual Approach Slope Indicator. It is set for a 3-degree glideslope and the single light rapidly flashes white if high, slow white flash if on glideslope, slow red flash if slightly low and rapid red flash if too low. I don't think there is one in FS, at least I haven't encountered one. But some sort of VASi there would have been nice. Otherwise it's a great free addition.

----

I stand corrected. There is one at the default Catalina in P3Dv4. Not sure about FSX though.

Quote Originally Posted by fsafranek View Post
    Just stopped by again. I think the reason Aerosoft didn't put a VASI on Rwy 22 is because there isn't one. There is what is known as a PVASI or Pulsating Visual Approach Slope Indicator. It is set for a 3-degree glideslope and the single light rapidly flashes white if high, slow white flash if on glideslope, slow red flash if slightly low and rapid red flash if too low. I don't think there is one in FS, at least I haven't encountered one. But some sort of VASi there would have been nice. Otherwise it's a great free addition.

----

I stand corrected. There is one at the default Catalina in P3Dv4. Not sure about FSX though.
    I am not aware of a PVASI in FSX, I think such a thing would require custom coding.
    My computer: ABS Gladiator Gaming PC featuring an Intel 10700F CPU, EVGA CLC-240 AIO cooler (dead fans replaced with Noctua fans), Asus Tuf Gaming B460M Plus motherboard, 16GB DDR4-3000 RAM, 1 TB NVMe SSD, EVGA RTX3070 FTW3 video card, dead EVGA 750 watt power supply replaced with Antec 900 watt PSU.

Quote Originally Posted by stansdds View Post
    I am not aware of a PVASI in FSX, I think such a thing would require custom coding.
    There is one at default Catalina and I saw another at Houston West airport (KIWS).

Quote Originally Posted by fsafranek View Post
    It is set for a 3-degree glideslope and the single light rapidly flashes white if high, slow white flash if on glideslope, slow red flash if slightly low and rapid red flash if too low.
    Not exactly : steady white on glideslope and steady red if slightly low.

Quote Originally Posted by gaab View Post
    Not exactly : steady white on glideslope and steady red if slightly low.
    Right. I read it wrong.

Milviz F-15E for FSX is now free to download.

Members who have read this thread: 30