Sales For Anything FSX - Page 17
Page 17 of 23 FirstFirst ... 791011121314151617181920212223 LastLast

Thread: Sales For Anything FSX

Quote Originally Posted by scotth6 View Post
    Yeah and even "better" when using Paypal, it's about US$0.65
    Down further today, US$00.67+/- a couple of points.
    Could be worse, according to Alyesse the Argentinian currency dived down over 20% and is still in free fall.
    "Illegitimum non carborundum".

Phanteks Enthoo Evolv X D-RGB Tempered Glass ATX Galaxy Silver
    Intel Core i9 10980XE Extreme Edition X
    ASUS ROG Rampage VI Extreme Encore MB
    Corsair Vengeance LPX 128GB (8x16GB), PC4-30400 (3800MHz) DDR4
    Corsair iCUE H100i ELITE CAPELLIX White Liquid CPU Cooler, 240mm Radiator, 2x ML120 RGB PWM Fans
    Samsung 4TB SSD, 860 PRO Series, 2.5" SATA III x4
    Corsair 1600W Titanium Series AX1600i Power Supply, 80 PLUS Titanium,
    ASUS 43inch ROG Swift 4K UHD G-Sync VA Gaming Monitor, 3840x2160, HDR 1000, 1ms, 144Hz,

Captain Sim is 20!

In today's email:

Captains,
    Time flies. Captain Sim is 20!
    Any anniversary discounts? You bet!
    On the 20AUG at 2020Z, just 20 hours 20 minutes, everything is $20.20 at https://www.captainsim.com
    Stay tuned,
    Captain Sim News

LH Simulations 10 year Anniversary - 50% Off

LH Simulations, who develop the amazing LHBP Budapest and LHPR Pér and Bőny, are celebrating their 10 year anniversary with a sale of 50% of their products. They also have a heap of excellent freeware on the website. I highly recommend anything this developer has done, as not only are they outstanding quality, but are available at an amazing price even without the 50% off. You can get the products directly from their website (recommended) or from Simmarket.

https://lhsimulations.com/10th-year-anniversary/

https://secure.simmarket.com/specials.php?sgid=499
    "Try to stay in the middle of the air. Do not go near the edges of it. The edges of the air can be recognized by the appearance of ground, buildings, sea, trees and interstellar space. It is much more difficult to fly there".

Flight Replicas Sale

Flight Replicas is having a 50% off sale, from now until November 17 (2019). Flight Replicas website only. http://www.flight-replicas.com/

Carenado Once A Year Sale - Save Up To 70%

Now through November 25th Carenado is having the one big sale of the year.

Wherever Carenado is sold: PC Aviator, JustFlight, Carenado, ...

There goes my Paypal balance.

Been eyeing the Carenado PC-12 for some time. With the 70% off and a 10% coupon from PC Aviator, I picked it up for $18 US.

My favorite single engine go to aircraft. Great value + you should not be disappointed.
    Striker, listen, and you listen close: flying a plane is no different than riding a bicycle, just a lot harder to put baseball cards in the spokes.

I was just about to change my mind on a few Carenado planes' purchases I was putting off, and I was going to grab them in the sale, only to find that the sale has already ended. Being a Black Week sale I assumed it would go though to Black Friday, which is this Friday, at least.

Oh well I guess they miss out on my purchases. I guess they missed out on all the XP11 user purchases they could have had too.

I also wonder how many sales they missed out on with the website issues. I know I could not even get to a product page to check out a product for the first few days of the sale. I gave up after that.

I am not bagging them as a company. I appreciate their fantastic aircraft, of which I have many, and I appreciate the great customer support they have given me over the years. I just think they handled this sale badly. Maybe some of it was out of their control, ie the website.
    "Try to stay in the middle of the air. Do not go near the edges of it. The edges of the air can be recognized by the appearance of ground, buildings, sea, trees and interstellar space. It is much more difficult to fly there".

SOH-CM-2019
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by scotth6 View Post
    I was just about to change my mind on a few Carenado planes' purchases I was putting off, and I was going to grab them in the sale, only to find that the sale has already ended. Being a Black Week sale I assumed it would go though to Black Friday, which is this Friday, at least.

Oh well I guess they miss out on my purchases. I guess they missed out on all the XP11 user purchases they could have had too.

I am not bagging them as a company. I appreciate their fantastic aircraft, of which I have many, and I appreciate the great customer support they have given me over the years. I just think they handled this sale badly. Maybe some of it was out of their control, ie the website.
    I agree sale was not over Black Friday and they didn’t include X-PLANE aircraft. Damn, it was the only yearly sale and I missed it.

Just flight has a Black Friday sale on now.

Regards Paul Day.

ORBX are running their 'End Of Year' sale with many products up to 50% off.
    This finishes January 5 2020 and the usual caveat applies regarding new releases.
    "Illegitimum non carborundum".

Phanteks Enthoo Evolv X D-RGB Tempered Glass ATX Galaxy Silver
    Intel Core i9 10980XE Extreme Edition X
    ASUS ROG Rampage VI Extreme Encore MB
    Corsair Vengeance LPX 128GB (8x16GB), PC4-30400 (3800MHz) DDR4
    Corsair iCUE H100i ELITE CAPELLIX White Liquid CPU Cooler, 240mm Radiator, 2x ML120 RGB PWM Fans
    Samsung 4TB SSD, 860 PRO Series, 2.5" SATA III x4
    Corsair 1600W Titanium Series AX1600i Power Supply, 80 PLUS Titanium,
    ASUS 43inch ROG Swift 4K UHD G-Sync VA Gaming Monitor, 3840x2160, HDR 1000, 1ms, 144Hz,

MilViz has 30% off going on for Black Friday

Alabeo 50% sale

Alabeo is having a 50% off sale on everything. Sorry x-plane your sale was last month. At the usual places.

Captain Sim Sale Dec-23, 24 hours only, everything $25

I suppose just about everyone here got the e-mail, but in case anyone missed it:

Captains,
    We regret to inform you that from 0000Z 23DEC2019, 24 hours only, everything is $25.
    A festivus for the rest of us. Air your grievances at https://www.captainsim.com
    Stay tuned,
    Captain Sim News

I assume that's $25 US.

I don't think there's any CS planes I want that I don't already have, but just fyi.

-RobM

SOH-CM-2020
    I've been waiting for the CS B707-300 to come on sale.

But I've noticed that while the base pack is now $25 on special (down from $39.99) the 707-300C Expansion pack is also $25 (up from $14.99)

Pete.

Quote Originally Posted by PeteHam View Post
    I've been waiting for the CS B707-300 to come on sale.

But I've noticed that while the base pack is now $25 on special (down from $39.99) the 707-300C Expansion pack is also $25 (up from $14.99)

Pete.
    Indeed. You need to watch out for that. Just wait a day and the expansion will return to it's regular price.

Since lots of folks are staying at home these days Carenado is having a big 70% off sale on FSX/P3D add-ons through Sunday the 29th.

Flight Replicas is currently have a 50% off March Break sale, due to run until the end of Saturday, March 21, but this may be extended.

Quote Originally Posted by mike_cyul View Post
    Flight Replicas is currently have a 50% off March Break sale, due to run until the end of Saturday, March 21, but this may be extended.
    Finally I have bought this set, which was long on my wish list already for a very long time.................

Cheers,
    Huub

FSX3D LFKC Calvi St Catherine Airport - FREE!!!

At Simmarket:

https://secure.simmarket.com/fsx3d-c...-fsx-p3d.phtml

Discounted by 100%, until 22/03/20, so don't miss it. This is a very generous offer by a fantastic, very talented scenery developer.

You can also grab a great Latin VFR airport for nothing - MHRO. See the Gratis section at Simmarket:

https://secure.simmarket.com/gratis.php

The Flight Replicas 50% off sale has been extended to March 28, 2020.

Thanks, Mike. I already bought the Halifax - now I can be tempted by something else . . .

More freebies at Simmarket

JustSim UUWW, TropicalSim LPSJ have just been added to the Simmarket "Gratis" section. Many more already in there for various lengths of time. These are all free (hence the "Gratis").

https://secure.simmarket.com/gratis.php

SimShack finally got their act together and joined the Carenado sale. Their prices tend to be a little less than PC Aviator's Tuesday 10% off special.

So anyone who didn't make all their purchases yesterday go over to SimShack. Those who did C'est la vie.

Members who have read this thread: 32