L18 Lodestar base model download.

Thread: L18 Lodestar base model download.

Icon9 L18 Lodestar base model download.

Hope someone can help a newbie. I saw these new skins for the L18 Lodestar such as TWA, PanAm & Western. However I need the base model download. I note a 1.2 version is listed but which also requires an earlier version to upgrade. Its a bit confusing to my aging brain. Can anyone direct me to the base model download for FSX please?

Quote Originally Posted by Eagle eye View Post
    Hope someone can help a newbie. I saw these new skins for the L18 Lodestar such as TWA, PanAm & Western. However I need the base model download. I note a 1.2 version is listed but which also requires an earlier version to upgrade. Its a bit confusing to my aging brain. Can anyone direct me to the base model download for FSX please?
    FSX Version: http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforum...ad.php?t=96038

FS9 Version: http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforum...ad.php?t=96035
    Milton Shupe
    FS9/FSX Modeler Hack

My Uploads at SOH - Here
    Video Tutorials - Gmax for Beginners

L18 Loadstar base model download.

Thanks for the prompt reply, much appreciated. I note the download is version 1 so this is all I need to add those textures I previously mentioned? What is the purpose of version 1.2? If it is to just add more liveries then I don't need it. Thanks again, aircraft looks great, looking forward to flying it.

Quote Originally Posted by Eagle eye View Post
    Thanks for the prompt reply, much appreciated. I note the download is version 1 so this is all I need to add those textures I previously mentioned? What is the purpose of version 1.2? If it is to just add more liveries then I don't need it. Thanks again, aircraft looks great, looking forward to flying it.
    This is not v1.0. Look closely at the download page. It includes all updates and fixes from prior releases.

** Full Replacement for all previous Releases **
    Milton Shupe
    FS9/FSX Modeler Hack

My Uploads at SOH - Here
    Video Tutorials - Gmax for Beginners

Whoops not paying attention, thanks. I have installed it and the new skins and all works fine. Lovely model and one take-off under my belt already. Cheers

Members who have read this thread: 0