well I'm glad you have enjoyed the builds so far - Thank You for the encouragement Manfred !

Speaking of the DC-3 - I have acquired the Guillow 1/32 scale balsa model recently and plan to do the Western Airlines livery - it
was my favorite for the DC-3 you had made for FSX

The decals were made for me by Callie Graphics and she can literally do any livery in any scale you like - Callie Graphics (callie-graphics.com)
I plan to add LED lights to it and make the gear operable.

That build will begin when I complete the P-47
I started this thread before the pandemic when I was involuntarily retired from my job of 35 years - Ageism is real folks..
Then, after the scourge began I started the youtube channel and worked on these more recent kits - I think the Air Express was in mid production at that time - to stay upbeat
and to have a daily distraction from the news.
The most recent balsa kit - the P-47 project got stalled when I lost motivation..it comes and goes and is hard at times to maintain. It has been a year since I worked on it much.
about 2 months ago I decided to see if I could 'prime the pump' with a couple of plastic builds and since I have American Truck Sim and had always been a fan of the COE style trucks
I bought a few of those. Then the motorcycles.
Now I think its just about time to get back on the Jug and get 'er done.