Inspired by A2A Piper Cherokee - Page 19
Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9111213141516171819

Thread: Inspired by A2A Piper Cherokee

Quote Originally Posted by musterpilot View Post
    Yes it was rough I was pulling 3 42ft double deck cattle trailers with it and it wasn't very fast all dirt roads back then in 1971-2 from the Northwest of Western Australia no aircon no radio she was hot
    Kimberley? Broome, Derby, Wyndham and so on...I had a buddy who moved to Perth years ago but have lost touch over time...
    enter..the Sandman

visit Heywood Planes - YouTube

Yeah all the meat works up there BTW I live 40KM south West of Kalgoorlie in Coolgardie retired back to the goldfields were I was born
    Last edited by musterpilot; October 14th, 2021 at 00:25.
    MB Gigabyte Z590 Aorus Master CPU i7 11700K @4.6 GHz GPU Gigabyte GTX 1070Ti Cooler Noctua NH-U15 with 2 fans RAM 32MB Corsair DDR4 Vengeance 3200MHz Power Supply Corsair HX1000 Watt Case Thermaltake level 20 xt Windows 10 64 bit

that region has a colorful history - the gold rushes of the 1800's were sprawling.
    I hope you all have a milder summer this year John -
    enter..the Sandman

Heywood Planes on youtube

For those who don't know I have a youtube channel available where I post MSFS videos - no narration, just in-game captures, occasionally with music soundtracks added at low volume, as well as some build progress, and otherwise descriptive videos of the static display models I have built.
    if anyone is interested the link is here - Heywood Planes - YouTube
    and in my signature.
    The channel was never intended to be a revenue source and is far from becoming one (for me that is - youtube adds commercials to every video that has over 100 views but that is revenue they use to maintain that colossal enterprise of theirs) .
    I started making the build vids as a way of answering questions about the projects I had done from this and other forum communities that still photos couldn't answer, and because I like doing the 'work'..
    Since I am an avid flight sim enthusiast I have also posted some MSFS content (more recently) to help maintain regular input and keep things 'fresh' as it were.
    I thought some folks here might find them interesting maybe, is the only reason for this post.
    As you were then..
    enter..the Sandman

Members who have read this thread: 50