I have FSX Steam Edition, updated to the latest patch, but I'm having a problem. I don't know why, but out of nowhere no liveries work for the Loadestars, Harpoons, the D-18S pack, XB-15, Mike Stone's C-119, G-73, the RCS B-25J Mk II, Mike Stone's B-25J (Yes, I have 2 B-25Js)

And for some reason, only very few parts of the livery work for the freeware B-17G (only tail markings), Alphasim B-24s (props), PB4Y-2 Tankers (props), C-82s (props and anti glare nose), C-123 (which is half invisible, partially untextured and partially textured), my L-049 (nose anti glare), L-749 (Anti glare nose), L-1049H, L-1649A (anti glare nose), Harpoon Tanker (props), B-26B (Which for some reason is now entirely green despite the livery being only about 1/3rd green, and a different shade, and a desert camo one),

And for my Alpha PBY, only 2 liveries seem to be broken.

Oddly, the following are fine:
SOH A-26, W.E. Stephens' B-26B/C (Yes, I have 2 freeware B-26s), Martin Mars, PBM-3/5/5a Mariner, DC-10, Airspeed Ambassador, An 225, A.F. Scrub's B-24J (Again, I have 2 different B-24s), Halifax III, Hughes XF-11, C-5 Galaxy, Fabio Cabral's L-188,
No stock aircraft seems to be affected.

I have no clue what the hell is going on. Is there anything those aircraft have in common thaat I might have accidentally broken? I can take pictures of and/or upload my FSX directory, if that helps. I suspect it's something to do with shiny metals, but as I said the A-26 uses those and is fine.