A new entry has been added to Add-Ons Library, category FSX Scenery Objects

Description: I made this scenery object using SketchUp. It is meant to be a facsimile of the type large double hangar found at many airports. It has night textures as well as light effects attached to the modeled flood lights.

NOTE: YOU WILL NEED TO SET THE ELEVATION OF THIS SCENERY OBJECT TO 0.75 IN ORDER TO ELIMINATE A SMALL GAP BETWEEN THE BACK WALL AND THE GROUND.

This is "freeware" so feel free to use and/or modify it anyway you wish for use in your personal scenery projects.
Should you decide to upload your project, PLEASE RESTRICT YOUR UPLOAD TO HERE AT THE OUTHOUSE. THERE IS NO NEED TO GIVE ME ANY CREDIT IN YOUR README.

ADDITIONAL STIPULATION: I DO NOT PROVIDE ANY POST RELEASE SUPPORT FOR MY SCENERY PROJECTS NOR SCENERY OBJECTS. THEY HAVE BEEN CHECKED BY ME ALONG WITH A FEW OTHERS AND FOUND TO WORK IN A VARIETY OF FSX INSTALLS. SHOULD THEY NOT WORK IN YOUR INSTALL OR YOU SIMPLY JUST DON'T LIKE THEM, PLEASE JUST DELETE THEM FROM YOUR HARD DRIVE.

All other usual stipulations regarding downloaded material apply.

RD

To check it out, rate it or add comments, visit Large Double Hangar W/1 Open Door.zip
The comments you make there will appear in the posts below.