Regarding copyright registrations...

Thread: Regarding copyright registrations...

Blog Entries

Regarding copyright registrations...

Attention all sh*thouse lawyers!

Copyright is clearly defined legally as pertaining to or covering "published" works of intellectual property...
    To wit:
    "Copyright law defines “publication” as the distribution of copies of a work to
    the public by sale or other transfer of ownership or by rental, lease, or lending.
    Offering to distribute copies to a group of people for purposes of further distribution
    or public display also constitutes publication. A public display does not
    in itself constitute publication.
    A work of art that exists in only one copy, such as a painting or a statue, is
    not regarded as published when the single existing copy is sold or offered for
    sale in the traditional way, such as through an art dealer, gallery, or auction
    house. A statue erected in a public place is not necessarily published.
    When the work is reproduced in multiple copies, such as in reproductions of
    a painting or castings of a statue, the work is published when the reproductions
    are publicly distributed or offered to a group for further distribution or public
    display.

Before engaging in Byzantine discussions vis-a-vis the subject above... one needs to make sure one understands what is and is not "copyright-worthy"...

Just food for thought...

G.

...and your point is....? ....

Quote Originally Posted by pfflyers View Post
    Read the locked thread

Oh goodie....just what we need...a 16 year old with attitude....surprise surprise.... that's never happened before...

Rug-rat needs to learn what a copyright does/means and what enables it.

After 43 years as a Professional Architect....he can ask me.

Also as an Admin for 6.7 million 'users' of IP/copyright it's old hat and egg-sucking time...

i have a feeling that lil fella is a has been all ready....and BTW the "kalifornia" school system................well failed me miserably...............pfffffffffffft

Someone needs to bring him out behind the shed for a good talking to! He needs a few more English classes as well as some manners. World - not ALL Americans are like this!

Don

Quote Originally Posted by Bushpounder View Post
    Someone needs to bring him out behind the shed for a good talking to! He needs a few more English classes as well as some manners. World - not ALL Americans are like this!

Don
    All he needs to do is google 'inherent copyright' and take some English comprehension classes so I understands it...

As for 'All Americans' ... I was over there in September....and had an absolute ball .... so much fun...and so friendly. Where else could you end up behind a bar on hands and knees fixing a blocked glass washer [Santa Monica] and get a few free beers for your efforts [when you are a patron...not a plumber]...

Quote Originally Posted by Bushpounder View Post
    World - not ALL Americans are like this!
    Thank you, Don, for separating the "ugly" Americans from the rest of us. The kid's attitude being what it is, he may very well have a brilliant future as a politician. He has the ugly part of all American politicians down pat . And like all politicians he seems to have no problem pilfering what belongs to others.

Greg
    i7-8086K @ 5.3GHz, ASUS Maximus XI Hero, MSI GTX 1080 Gaming X driving a 27" 2K LCD, G.Skill 16GB 3600, Samsung 512GB 970 Pro NVMe (OS and P3Dv4) and WD 2TB Black, Win 10 Pro.

Careful guys, hes an outlaw.
    Livin' the life we can only imagine.

There's no telling what he might do when provoked, cause he is an outlaw!

Why are his only friends ones who hang around as long as he is giving them something for nothing, cause he is an outlaw!

Why is he so misunderstood? Cause he is an outlaw!

That's right, he is an outlaw and his enemies will rue the day they crossed him if he can talk mom into borrowing the car again, you just wait!

Thanks to all for you comments about copyright. Now we need to get back to FSX and flight simulation.
    Regards, Tom Stovall KRDD

Members who have read this thread: 0