A new entry has been added to Add-Ons Library, category FSX Ships

Description: FSX V1.75 BETA Kitty Hawk Class

-DISCLAIMER: This is not fully my model! It is a HIGHLY modified model attained from: https://3dwarehouse.sketchup.com/mod...d9199581d0f4b4 by A W.

There are zero ways to get in touch with the author, and the file was posted on a fair use website. I am also not charging any money for my work. I give full credit to all that had work that was used.

I worked my ass off on these boats!

I remodeled the island windows, radar, mast, the fantail, and modeled weapon systems from the 1960s. I also retextured the boat, fully integrated it into FSX, and made it "Acceleration" ready. The model is DX10 compatible. I did A LOT of editing to reduce the amount of triangles and I aimed to have a decent frame rate. Due to the fact that the model was made with Google Sketchup, there are not any animations. 2 of the 3 Kitty Hawk class are represented. I did not include the America (CV-66) it would require an entire remodel of the island to do. I may take up the task in the future.

If you have the original version I released (on another site) DO NOT forget to delete the VEH_63 and VEH_64 boat folders.

Thanks to Gary for letting me use his Tilly, Tractor, F-4, and A-7 models.

Thanks to Hooky722 for the idea and help with the FPS issues.

For those that have followed and supported this project, I thank you very much!

To check it out, rate it or add comments, visit FSX Kitty Hawk Class V1.75 BETA.zip
The comments you make there will appear in the posts below.