AI Problem

Thread: AI Problem

AI Problem

I have set the traffic to high but when I fly the only AI I get is the MAIW I have installed.

Tom,
    You need to convert the MAIW traffic flies to fsx format. You can use AIFP3 to do this. If you put any
    fs9 traffic files into fsx only the fs9 traffic will show.

Joe
    I7 6700K @ 4.8 / Gigabyte Z170X UD3 / 16GB G.Skill TridentZ 3200mhz / EVGA GTX 1070 Ti FTW Ultra 8GB / EVGA SuperNova 750 G2
    Samsung 960 Evo NVMe M.2 250gb Boot Drive / 960 Evo 1 TB SSD - Game Drive / WD Blue 500GB SSD - Sim Drive / WD Black 1TB HD
    Fractal Design Celsius S36 AIO Cooler / Fractal Design Define R6 / LG
    32GK850G-B 32" 1440P 144Hz G-Sync Monitor

Quote Originally Posted by Butcherbird17 View Post
    Tom,
    You need to convert the MAIW traffic flies to fsx format. You can use AIFP3 to do this. If you put any
    fs9 traffic files into fsx only the fs9 traffic will show.

Joe
    How would I get AIFP3.

Quote Originally Posted by Tom Burnside View Post
    How would I get AIFP3.
    http://stuff4fs.com/open.asp?JS=TRUE

Under User Apps.

cheers,
    Lane

Sorry for the late reply I have downloaded but I have no clue how to use it.

Should be a manual with it, but you can install the program to it's own folder. Run the AIFP3.exe, along the menu bar under "Bulk Traffic", select " Convert FS9 Traffic Files to FSX". You will direct the program to the FS9 files, then to the FSX Scenery/World/scenery folder where all of your FSX traffic.bgls should be located. I recommend when the Traffic Conversion window opens, down at the bottom make sure "Add _FSX suffix.." is checked, this allows one to keep track of the converted files in case in the future an unconverted FS9 traffic file sneaks in, which will cause all of your traffic to disappear.
    Fly Navy/Army
    USN SAR
    DUSTOFF/ARMY PROPS

Quote Originally Posted by Victory103 View Post
    Should be a manual with it, but you can install the program to it's own folder. Run the AIFP3.exe, along the menu bar under "Bulk Traffic", select " Convert FS9 Traffic Files to FSX". You will direct the program to the FS9 files, then to the FSX Scenery/World/scenery folder where all of your FSX traffic.bgls should be located. I recommend when the Traffic Conversion window opens, down at the bottom make sure "Add _FSX suffix.." is checked, this allows one to keep track of the converted files in case in the future an unconverted FS9 traffic file sneaks in, which will cause all of your traffic to disappear.
    Shouldnt of posted that comment think ive figured it out ill let you know how it goes.

Members who have read this thread: 0