Battle Ground Vietnam - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Battle Ground Vietnam

I assume a quick edit I can put in the Milviz F-4 and Raz TP Beta A-7?
    Yes. BGV concept is :
    - Anyplane : use your plane of choice - "how to" included.
    - Anytime : by checking box "Enable changes in selected mission" before flying (weather change also)
    - Anywhere : by using CCP (or other tools), you can spawn on carrier of your choice wherever you place it.

BGV uses no linear design for achieving that, ie, it's not place specific. Almost all events can be triggered
    allover FSX's Vietnam.
    My Military Flight Videos :

Skyriders over Mu Gia Pass

A dedicated mission for this historical strategic site with the quite interesting &
    difficult landscape to fly & fight.
    A 64Kms CCP truck convoy route on default FSX roads through the pass towards
    the "dog house" valley opening.

Airborne start near the pass and carrier for landing at 60NM East.

Starfighters : The Bridge at Dong Hoi.

Finally got everything going after having to reinstall CCP for some reason. Just ran the basic FSX mission for testing and then off to Carrier Ops II. Flew the beta TP Raz A-7E, never saw my wing but he answered the radio. Had a Mig show up over the target and took some AAA to the face. Finally got back to Yankee station with initially just an electrical problem that continued to be accompanied with a hydraulic issue causing me to pump the gear down overhead mother. The RAT didn't power the flaps down, so a flap up trap was next. Lesson learned, don't spend more time over the target, get in and out fast!

I'll get more testing in with swapping in the freeware period correct carriers as I didn't get the beta SWS F-4B w/ Coral Sea (too busy with other betas/WIPs). I saw your vid with the A-4, has the Virt model been modded yet for TP weapons?

Outstanding job so far xpelekis, just a few user friendly tweaks here and there. So many historical missions can be mirrored along with some fictional ones to make this very entertaining.
    Fly Navy/Army
    USN SAR
    DUSTOFF/ARMY PROPS

Glad you like it...
    never saw my wing but he answered the radio. Had a Mig show up over the target
    Sounds like you didn't have Simvar.exe running, before flying the mission... It's in FSX/Extensions folder. Run as admin
    before you fly any mission (just once for each FSX restart that is).

I'll get more testing in with swapping in the freeware period correct carriers
    CCP doesnot currently include them & I have lost the data I had made for them by accidentally
    deleting the PA.cfg of CCP that had them...
    But I'll soon make a default new carrier position for other carriers also (apart of coral sea).

Got your PM and re-checked why my wing didn't join, he was still flying the A-1 from the "Testing" mission, so no way a Spad is going to catch a SLUF! Fixed the issue.
    Fly Navy/Army
    USN SAR
    DUSTOFF/ARMY PROPS

Members who have read this thread: 0