Boeing Museum of Flight

Thread: Boeing Museum of Flight

Boeing Museum of Flight

Just returned from a week in Seattle visiting my son. We spent an afternoon at the Boeing Museum...what a fabulous place!

~~~~~~~~~~
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 20151003_132251.jpg   20151003_141641.jpg   20151003_124847.jpg   20151003_124549.jpg   20151003_131440.jpg  
    Expect banging, belching and an occasional manly fart as you roar down the runway at full power. (I have found that the engine can make similar noises)

I was just there last Saturday. It is a great place. To bad the B29 was in shrink wrap.

Beard
    More Scotch and Stogies for my Wingman!

Quote Originally Posted by BurningBeard View Post
    I was just there last Saturday. It is a great place. To bad the B29 was in shrink wrap.

Beard
    I was there Saturday, too! We must have crossed paths at some point. We never made it over to the Concorde and the 787 static displays, but managed to see nearly everything else. Even saw a horrible landing by a Cessna; the (presumably) student pilot did a fairly nice approach but nearly crashed during final. They probably needed to change their underwear after that particular landing.
    Expect banging, belching and an occasional manly fart as you roar down the runway at full power. (I have found that the engine can make similar noises)

Members who have read this thread: 0