Prepar3D v3 Screenshots - Page 22
Page 22 of 27 FirstFirst ... 121415161718192021222324252627 LastLast

Thread: Prepar3D v3 Screenshots

Coulson 737-300 in Bangkok

"Try to stay in the middle of the air. Do not go near the edges of it. The edges of the air can be recognized by the appearance of ground, buildings, sea, trees and interstellar space. It is much more difficult to fly there".

CS 727 in Bangkok

"Try to stay in the middle of the air. Do not go near the edges of it. The edges of the air can be recognized by the appearance of ground, buildings, sea, trees and interstellar space. It is much more difficult to fly there".

Rain & Lightning!

Creating PS art...

"Time is God's way of keeping everything from happening at once"

Enroute to Saint Pons

Ssw f-84

SSW F-84 Thunderjet, Freeware Italy PR, LIED Decimomannu Air Base, Capo Frasca Range

F-104S Decimomannu Departure

ERJ-135 (Freeware) and CS 767

CS Boeing 767

TFDI Boeing 717

Quote Originally Posted by scotth6 View Post

Holy cow - those cockpit shots are stunning. What details and realistic atmospheres...
    Best regards, Manfred.

Quote Originally Posted by Manschy View Post
    Holy cow - those cockpit shots are stunning. What details and realistic atmospheres...

Absolutely. I would highly recommend this aircraft. I need to start using it more myself, but so far it is a real winner. Despite early complaints about the product TFDI have worked hard to iron out out the bugs and produce an excellent addon.

Scott, WHAT IS THAT???? Photoground? Real ground added by photomontage? I can't believe what my eyes are trying to convey.....
    Best regards, Manfred.

Quote Originally Posted by Manschy View Post
    Scott, WHAT IS THAT???? Photoground? Real ground added by photomontage? I can't believe what my eyes are trying to convey.....
    LOL. Thanks Manfred.

It's just the freeware France photoscenery from OzX overlaid on the 5m Next Mesh product from France VFR.

These pics were taken in the vicinity of LFMR Barcelonnette - Saint-Pons Airport, which is pictured in the first pic of the post #539.

Cheers,

Scott

Embraer ERJ-135

Epic Victory night shots

MACH 3 DESIGN STUDIO
    Heatblur Rivet Counting Squad™

Even though Aerosoft have just annoyed me by announcing a delay and an upgrade price for their Airbuses, I can't be petty and take it out on the planes, so I will post what I came here to post.

Xp54

Thank you Mr Miton, Mike Kelley and James "Magoo" Banks

Vultee XP54

The instrument panel is functional but I couldn't raise the gps from shift3 . Very nice vc and I really enjoyed flying her in v4 . I'll be flying this one again for sure . Advertised as fsx

Quote Originally Posted by greenie View Post
    Thank you Mr Miton, Mike Kelley and James "Magoo" Banks

Vultee XP54

The instrument panel is functional but I couldn't raise the gps from shift3 . Very nice vc and I really enjoyed flying her in v4 . I'll be flying this one again for sure . Advertised as fsx
    The package is native FSXA.

The gps used was the FS9 one. You might replace this statement or the Window03 with a gps window from a V4 aircraft panel.

gauge00=fs9gps!gps_295, 0,0
    Milton Shupe
    FS9/FSX Modeler Hack

My Uploads at SOH - Here
    Video Tutorials - Gmax for Beginners

Members who have read this thread: 3