Prepar3D v3 Screenshots - Page 20
Page 20 of 27 FirstFirst ... 1012131415161718192021222324252627 LastLast

Thread: Prepar3D v3 Screenshots

More Admiral's Conference

Added a straggler Admiral to the conference at formally NAS Memphis now Millington Regional Airport . I think these Flag Officers went to a meeting at Bupers (NPC) southside for an All Hands Call.

Quote Originally Posted by gray eagle View Post
    Added a straggler Admiral to the conference at formally NAS Memphis now Millington Regional Airport . I think these Flag Officers went to a meeting at Bupers (NPC) southside for an All Hands Call.

Looking great grey eagle!!!
    Best airshow/rock concert ever!
    First flight game/sim...Atari 8 bit USAFF text based WWII bombing game!
    i7 6700k @ 4.675 ghz | Asus Maximus VIII Formula Mother Board | 500 gig Samsung EVO 950 M.2 for OS | Crucial 500 gig SSD dedicated to P3D | 16 gigs Corsair Dominator DDR4@3200 | Corsair H115i AIO 280mm | GTX Asus Strix 1080 GPU | 4K 49" LG Monitor | Windows 10 64 bit

Quote Originally Posted by RockStarofRust View Post
    Looking great grey eagle!!!
    Thanks, it was quite a learning experience using that AirTracker X.

A couple of screens from my recent test flights!

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Image1.jpg   Image2.jpg  

Quote Originally Posted by gray eagle View Post
    Thanks, it was quite a learning experience using that AirTracker X.
    Didn't want to discourage you with that little detail but to my dumb self it was worth it!
    i7 6700k @ 4.675 ghz | Asus Maximus VIII Formula Mother Board | 500 gig Samsung EVO 950 M.2 for OS | Crucial 500 gig SSD dedicated to P3D | 16 gigs Corsair Dominator DDR4@3200 | Corsair H115i AIO 280mm | GTX Asus Strix 1080 GPU | 4K 49" LG Monitor | Windows 10 64 bit

Few more RAF repaints done for Dino's Typhoon

11 (F) Sqn, ZJ912 based at RAF Coningsby

6 Sqn, ZK302, based at RAF Lossiemouth

MSPG Simulations - Scenery plus more for FSX! - http://www.mspgsimulations.com"

Few screens from my recent flights...

An Italian repaint made by me for the brilliant Eurofighter Typhoon by IndiaFoxtEcho Visual Simulation:

This model is a beauty !
    There's one thing I dislike though: the shapes are not "visible" enough. I don't know how to write this in English... It's a bit like if the textures were missing the ambiant occlusion, kind of (because ambiant occlusion is definitely there already). We cannot see the limits (contours?) of the various shapes enough. See what I mean ?
    Anything you could do about this in your repaints ?

Nice shots Daube

Aerostar

"Try to stay in the middle of the air. Do not go near the edges of it. The edges of the air can be recognized by the appearance of ground, buildings, sea, trees and interstellar space. It is much more difficult to fly there".

SSW Tornado ECR

"Try to stay in the middle of the air. Do not go near the edges of it. The edges of the air can be recognized by the appearance of ground, buildings, sea, trees and interstellar space. It is much more difficult to fly there".

Stunning shots, Scotth6!!!!

SSW Tornado ECR

Thanks.

Here's one from another sortie:

SSW F-84 @ Decimomannu and Capo Frasca Range

F-35(capital A)

Superhornet

Scott, are those screens using Megascenery v3?

Quote Originally Posted by JohnC View Post
    Scott, are those screens using Megascenery v3?
    Hi John,

Close, but no. The F-35A pics are taken over FTX Australia (NSW) and the F/A-18E pics are taken over Megascenery V2 Utah.

Funny enough I did get MS V3 Utah, Arizona and Vermont last night (but have not downloaded or installed them), just because PC Aviator (Australia) currently have two deals where if you buy Megascenery V3 Arizona you get MS V3 Utah free. On top of that you get MS V3 Vermont free with any purchase at all (no minimum). I have a lot of MS V2 so I wasn't really interested in getting any V3, but I didn't have Arizona anyway, and the two deals together meant I got 3 states of V3 for about $50 AUD. I tried not to, but I can't go past a bargain .

PS. The shots above on the same page (Tornado, F-84, and Aerostar) are all taken over the freeware Italy PR and freeware LIED scenery.

Cheers,

Members who have read this thread: 3