Prepar3D v3 Screenshots - Page 27
Page 27 of 27 FirstFirst ... 17192021222324252627

Thread: Prepar3D v3 Screenshots

Hi Scott,
    I want to thank you for your valuable help, which helped me to solve the problem: I had not installed vACMI, as I thought it was useless for my use. Unfortunately, the poor documentation provided by SSW for their precise as for me inexplicable policy leaves the end user in the dark of many things. In fact, I found all the information useful for the correct use of Zipper in this forum and through YouTube. I must say, however, that SSW has created perhaps the best aircraft I have ever used with a simulator, limited to my ability.
    Thank you again,
    Cheers,
    Fulvio.

Any time Fulvio

It gave me an excuse to install both F-104s sooner than I would have, and they are some of the best simulated aircraft.

Enjoy the Zipper!

Cheers,
    "Try to stay in the middle of the air. Do not go near the edges of it. The edges of the air can be recognized by the appearance of ground, buildings, sea, trees and interstellar space. It is much more difficult to fly there".

SSW Jets

"Try to stay in the middle of the air. Do not go near the edges of it. The edges of the air can be recognized by the appearance of ground, buildings, sea, trees and interstellar space. It is much more difficult to fly there".

P-8 Poseidon In Italy

Super Hornet Pinecastle 1

Super Hornet Pinecastle 2

JF P-47D & Piglet's J2M3
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails P-47D-1.jpg   J2M3-2.jpg   J2M3-1.jpg  

English is not my native language, I ask your indulgence.
    Correct me, if you will.

Hawk Over Dunedin

Windows 8.1 64 bit
    P3D v3.4
    P3D v4.5
    FSX-SE
    X-Plane 11

Windows 8.1 64 bit
    P3D v3.4
    P3D v4.5
    FSX-SE
    X-Plane 11

Coningsby QRA Demo

Hornet over Florida

Members who have read this thread: 1