Prepar3D v3 Screenshots - Page 4
Page 4 of 27 FirstFirst 12345678910111214 ... LastLast

Thread: Prepar3D v3 Screenshots

Quote Originally Posted by Daube View Post
    Brilliant.....thanks......must be going blind.......or another seniors moment!...
    best regards

Rick Canham
    Australia/Sweden

Not really. In fact i found the navigation to this precise page to be a little bit complex.
    I had to go to the map and click on Corsica, then scroll all the way down the next page to select the FSX sceneries, then scroll down again to select the airports, and finally I could reach that page :/
    I'm also downloading the new stuff currently, I hope I can install it today.

Thanks Daube, grabbing the base and associated files!

"Time is God's way of keeping everything from happening at once"

Fly Corfu

Landing on a lake (Calacuccia) not far away from Corte in Corsica. There's an hydrobase in there, thanks to the airport pack for Corsica. However, it seems I really need a mesh, because the lake surface was anything but flat :/
    Also, a few autogen trees in water, not critical until you're very close. But overall is extremely pleasant for my low&slow flights

On a cold day in Hamburg

Some strange visitors in Hamburg (EDDH) these days...

Christoph

Tested a few aircraft I might want to use in P3D, but no go for me. Do like how DX11 treats polished bare metal!

WOW!!!

Turn some of the goodies in the sim on and now with Orbx HD trees! ASNext weather over Copenhagen.

Rio!

My word this beast has a lot of power.... perfect for aerobatics!!! Love this bird, thanks AH!

Blog Entries
    Hey TF...that last shot is a stunner!!!

Below:
    Working with light, DR cube maps and reflections in WIP KRNO scenery at Nevada ANG Base. The tug has dynamic glass and mirrors via Dynamic Reflections in P3D v3.1. Currently re-working all of my sceneries and models to maximize the new feature.

Day and Night color study...Prepar3D V3.1 DR enabled. Work in progress TLD Tug model: OD Green daytime and in civilian config night time.

Last edited by gman5250; December 31st, 2015 at 20:36.
    He who knows nothing is closer to the truth than he whose mind is filled with falsehoods and errors.
    Thomas Jefferson

Intel Core i9-9900K Coffee Lake | Cooler MasterAir Maker 8 CPU Thermal Cooler | ASUS ROG Strix Z390-E LGA 1151 | CORSAIR Vengeance RGB Pro 32GB 288-Pin DDR4/3200 | EVGA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti 11GB | SAMSUNG 860 EVO Series M.2 1TB SSD | Mushkin Chronos 240GB 2.5 SSD | WD Black 2TB 7200 RPM |WD Black 5TB 7200 RPM | CORSAIR HX Series HX1200 PSU | Windows 10 HP 64-bit

Hey "G"... what LM has done to this sim is remarkable!!! Is that Captains C-130?

Blog Entries
    [QUOTE=TuFun;999197]Hey "G"... what LM has done to this sim is remarkable!!! Is that Captains C-130?

Yep...The C-130 will get Nevada ANG "High Rollers" colors and proper numbers...eventually. Too much other stuff on the fire to do the skin.
    ...remarkable sim...it's getting pretty darned good.

Pepar3D V3.1 light and real weather studies. ASN Live weather | REX TD & Soft Clouds

He who knows nothing is closer to the truth than he whose mind is filled with falsehoods and errors.
    Thomas Jefferson

Intel Core i9-9900K Coffee Lake | Cooler MasterAir Maker 8 CPU Thermal Cooler | ASUS ROG Strix Z390-E LGA 1151 | CORSAIR Vengeance RGB Pro 32GB 288-Pin DDR4/3200 | EVGA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti 11GB | SAMSUNG 860 EVO Series M.2 1TB SSD | Mushkin Chronos 240GB 2.5 SSD | WD Black 2TB 7200 RPM |WD Black 5TB 7200 RPM | CORSAIR HX Series HX1200 PSU | Windows 10 HP 64-bit

My first screenshots from Prepar3d, i bought Academic version couple weeks ago and i also bought my first P3D native plane, Eaglesoft LibertyXL.
    Flytampa Tampa works fine, many of FSX addons i have installed to P3D and works fine. I compiled my city sceneries to P3D and all works perfectly.

St. Petersburg, Florida

Raleigh, North-Carolina

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 2016-1-3_15-14-58-840.jpg   2016-1-3_10-44-39-308.jpg   2016-1-1_19-44-17-776.jpg   2016-1-3_15-15-2-864.jpg  

...And here is two more sceneries:

Jacksonville, Florida

Miami, Florida

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ******** View Post
    Hey TF...that last shot is a stunner!!!

Below:
    Working with light, DR cube maps and reflections in WIP KRNO scenery at Nevada ANG Base. The tug has dynamic glass and mirrors via Dynamic Reflections in P3D v3.1. Currently re-working all of my sceneries and models to maximize the new feature.

Day and Night color study...Prepar3D V3.1 DR enabled. Work in progress TLD Tug model: OD Green daytime and in civilian config night time.

Gman, how did you get the Captain Sim C-130 to work in P3D? I tried to use the Captain Sim B-52 (I think it was in P3Dv2.5) and the first time I used the aircraft it worked great but from then onward the sim crashed to desktop before the default flight had finished loading. Someone suggested that there was a file that I needed to deleate but I couldn't find said file. In the end I had to do a complete re-install of the sim to fix it. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Ian

It works well in P3D V3.

B-26K as it appeared with the 609th SOS of the 56th SOW based at NKP in 1969.

This was a SOH joint project. This particular texture was done by Henry William and myself.

Russ
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails B-26K_1.jpg  
    Many may fly and some are rewarded
    handsomely, but the wings of gold of a
    United States Naval Aviator mean more
    than flying. It is dearly bought, requires
    sacrifice to keep and represents a way of life.

WBS P-51 (Canada)

Tinkering with REX 4 with Soft Clouds.

Fog...

Members who have read this thread: 1