Prepar3D v3 Screenshots - Page 6
Page 6 of 27 FirstFirst 123456789101112131416 ... LastLast

Thread: Prepar3D v3 Screenshots

MACH 3 DESIGN STUDIO
    Heatblur Rivet Counting Squad™

That P40 looks stunning !
    Thomas, are you that guy who mad all the "photorealistic" repaints for various A2A planes, including sometimes the "clean" and "weathered" version for each repaint ?
    If I'm not confusing with somebody else, then THANK YOU so much for your excellent job

Cs 727 p3dv31

Great to fly...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails P3DV3_1.jpg  

Jetline HellFire GT2 FSX PC, Win 7 Pro 64, P3DV3.4.22
    ASRock Fatal1ty Z97 Professional LGA 1150 Motherboard
    Intel Core i7 a770K (4.3GHz Overclocked) Quad Core
    Antec 920 Dual Stage CPU Liquid Cooler
    Nvidia 1GB GeForce GTX 1080 ti
    16GB Dual Channel DDR3 SDRAM 1866MHz
    1TB 7200 RPM Seagate HDD+ 60GB SSD Cache
    Lifetime U.S Based Technical Support

" Don't criticize a man until you walk a mile in his shoes. And then who cares! You are a mile away and you have his shoes!!"

Charter Member 2012

My system specs are The wifey says no to a new computer

Ooh, nice ship. Where can I get get my grubby paws on that?

Short test flight with the freeware Mirage III over PNW, landing in Comox.
    This plane is fantastic, but I don't like the default repaints. A photoreal repaint on such a bird would make it really awesome !

Charter Member 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by DaveWG View Post
    Ooh, nice ship. Where can I get get my grubby paws on that?

Currently it's in my dry dock/ doing sea trials,

at the moment there's no animation or effects other than a flight deck. this is a 2 year labour of love and hate.
    My system specs are The wifey says no to a new computer

Well, it's looking great. Keep up the good work.

Blog Entries
    I thought a motion study of Prepar3D would be appropriate for this thread, so I've re-posted the link to the Jan Visser VC video here where I can go in to a bit more detail about the scene. The video is shot in Prepar3D 2.5, which IMHO, renders color better than 3.1 at its current state of development. That said, I do intend to shoot some video focusing on Dynamic Reflections, which are the defining technology in P3D v3.1.

KMMH, Mammoth Yosemite Airport to KBIH, Eastern Sierra Regional Airport, both works in progress but presentable. The vegetation library is also WIP and closing in on RTM status.
    KMMH runway elevation is 7135 ft. and thus requires a leaner mixture at TO, often presents some very nasty cross winds and katabatic winds and is subject to wild variations in density altitude depending on season. You will note the lean settings used during run-up.

The route takes the flight out of KMMH, west to the "Silver Divide", then east southeast down the range towards KBIH Bishop, CA . The scenery, which covers approximately 200 sq. miles, consists of extremely high definition photo satellite imagery with hyper accurate hand annotated autogen. The autogen itself is a new approach to an existing technology, with highly enhanced bitmaps which render in a more natural representation in both CG and photo realistic applications. The goal with the autogen is to eliminate the cookie cutter appearance of earlier technologies, while improving overall performance. More on this later.

The two featured airports and the vegetation library are works in development and test beds for existing and new technologies I am exploring, which take advantage of Prepar3D advancements as applied to their simulator platform. All of the vegetation is designed using a new technology I have developed and which will be released in the near future. The airports and satellite imagery will be fully seasonal when released, effectively combining satellite imaging and seasonal autogen.

Setup is basically sliders maxed with the exception of tessellation, which is at medium.
    REX Texture Direct with Soft clouds.
    Prepar3D "Building Storms" weather activated.
    Computer specs below in my signature.

FPS was set at locked 30 to synch with the recording and video software. Even with the massive scenery files, 32 bit aircraft skins and the demanding high resolution (multiple) textures utilized in the JV VC, the airplane performs seamlessly. This scenario is a major heavy hitter, but as you can see, is quite capable of delivering a fully immersive experience using existing technology.

Improving scenery quality and performance has been, and will remain, the focus of my simulator based development.

He who knows nothing is closer to the truth than he whose mind is filled with falsehoods and errors.
    Thomas Jefferson

Intel Core i9-9900K Coffee Lake | Cooler MasterAir Maker 8 CPU Thermal Cooler | ASUS ROG Strix Z390-E LGA 1151 | CORSAIR Vengeance RGB Pro 32GB 288-Pin DDR4/3200 | EVGA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti 11GB | SAMSUNG 860 EVO Series M.2 1TB SSD | Mushkin Chronos 240GB 2.5 SSD | WD Black 2TB 7200 RPM |WD Black 5TB 7200 RPM | CORSAIR HX Series HX1200 PSU | Windows 10 HP 64-bit

working on a new Metal2Mesh 2000C template - these are WIP screenshots

That shirt won't stay white after a ride in this convertible!

My scenery development galleries:
    https://www.dropbox.com/sh/x0skkam7xu8zz8r/DFwnonB1nH

Solomon 1943 V2 Open beta download: http://www.sim-outhouse.com/download...on-1943-V2.zip
    Solomon 1943 V2 update 2013-02-05 download: http://www.sim-outhouse.com/download...2013-02-05.zip

Current Project: DHC-4 / C-7a Caribou by Tailored Radials
    Dev-Gallery at https://www.dropbox.com/sh/qjdtcoxeg...bAG-2V4Ja?dl=0

i LIKE that CCKW-352...someone did a real nice job on that...wow..well the entire thing looks great!!

From a soon to be released scenery project, Rio-Antirio bridge, Greece:

Thursday, November 27 2014 I Lost My Best Friend My Uncle! He Was Amazing person He was a volunteer For Las Vegas metro Police he will be missed, I Volunteer with him Many Times With LVMPD And USFS

THOMAS CURTIS
    Thursday Nov 27th 2014

==Punisher of Arizona == Thin Blue Line

Thursday, November 27 2014 I Lost My Best Friend My Uncle! He Was Amazing person He was a volunteer For Las Vegas metro Police he will be missed, I Volunteer with him Many Times With LVMPD And USFS

THOMAS CURTIS
    Thursday Nov 27th 2014

==Punisher of Arizona == Thin Blue Line

Looks like I'll be the first to post shots from the v3.2 here !

Members who have read this thread: 3