Prepar3D v3 Screenshots - Page 18
Page 18 of 27 FirstFirst ... 81011121314151617181920212223242526 ... LastLast

Thread: Prepar3D v3 Screenshots

Mission accomplished. Thanks again, Chris !

this airport is also very close to,if not in "wine country".just west of St Helena.

Quote Originally Posted by Javis View Post

IS
    this by any chance actually a screenshot from P3Dv3 ??.... :

You see, it certainly is not my screenshot... Heck, it could even be a photo.... It's from an advert at AirdaleyX about P3Dv3.4 and i would love to know what airfield scenery this actually represents.

Does anyone here maybe have a clue ??.....

It looks 100% Orbx if you ask me but i posted my question in Orbx's forum and the picture got removed almost instantly. No Orbx airport scenery....

Say, it's not like it's default P3Dv3.4, is it ??.....

Thanks much for any enlightment !

Cheers,
    Jan

PS @ Scotth6: i know ​ what that is..

Quote Originally Posted by Dimus View Post
    That is a great scenery I knew nothing about. Just got it with my free points from my JF Arrow purchase. A perfect place to test the new Piper.
    Exactly my thoughts, Dimus.

Was looking for a new place for testing my new Arrow as well. Coincidently i stumbled over that nice piccie over at AirDaleyX. That should be it !

It also includes one bonus field just a bit to the north East. It also seems to blend well with the ORBX area.
    Have only been walking round and about with Bob just yet. Much to see !

Thanks for this great HU!
    You're welcome !

Cheers,
    Jan

Quote Originally Posted by Daveroo View Post
    this airport is also very close to,if not in "wine country".just west of St Helena.
    South-West indeed, Dave. Sutter Home Winery, right ? Going to have a look overthere in my new (old) Piper if i can get it started...

Cheers,
    Jan

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Javis View Post
    Wooptidoo!! Thanks, Chris, that's it !

Two of the screenies displayed at the JF product page for the Turbulent Angwin-Parret Field deffinately show the beautiful vegetation and the rusty barn in between the fir trees in the distance.

Awesome scenery indeed !

Ian, you can buy it here https://www.justflight.com/product/2...-parrett-field ( but you can buy it straight away from Turbulent's homepage as well )

Thanks much again, Chris, been wondering about it for a couple days, hoping it would not be a photo... Glad it's not !

Cheers,
    Jan
    Thanks for the pointer Jan, very much appreciated.

Ian

Jan,another nice one for the C47 is the korean FOB called Chodo52.

Cheers Chris

Skyblazers over Catania

"Try to stay in the middle of the air. Do not go near the edges of it. The edges of the air can be recognized by the appearance of ground, buildings, sea, trees and interstellar space. It is much more difficult to fly there".

"Try to stay in the middle of the air. Do not go near the edges of it. The edges of the air can be recognized by the appearance of ground, buildings, sea, trees and interstellar space. It is much more difficult to fly there".

A few shots from recent flights using JoinFS.

Dino's Tomcat flying over the French Alps.

And Dino's T-45 flying not far away from there (we placed an aircraft carrier on a lake just for the sake of training our carrier landings...)

Same training, above Corsica, with Dino's Tomcat !

Proton Bullette over OzX Grand Canyon

Cheers,

What is the scenery for Catania scotth6? Great shots btw!

Quote Originally Posted by Dimus View Post
    What is the scenery for Catania scotth6? Great shots btw!
    Thanks.
    There is some FTX Global and Open Landclass EU seen surrounding the airport, but the airport and immediate surrounds is LICC Catania Fontanarossa by RF Scenery Building. I have several of their airports now and they are all excellent.

Cheers,

Cretan Eagle arriving over Skiathos:

Quote Originally Posted by scotth6 View Post
    Thanks.
    There is some FTX Global and Open Landclass EU seen surrounding the airport, but the airport and immediate surrounds is LICC Catania Fontanarossa by RF Scenery Building. I have several of their airports now and they are all excellent.

Cheers,
    I just checked their products at simmarket and they all look great. Thanks for the pointer!

Random shots of the latest version 3.4.22.19868 to date. AI Tracker for multi-plane and multi chopper fun!

Best airshow/rock concert ever!
    First flight game/sim...Atari 8 bit USAFF text based WWII bombing game!
    i7 6700k @ 4.675 ghz | Asus Maximus VIII Formula Mother Board | 500 gig Samsung EVO 950 M.2 for OS | Crucial 500 gig SSD dedicated to P3D | 16 gigs Corsair Dominator DDR4@3200 | Corsair H115i AIO 280mm | GTX Asus Strix 1080 GPU | 4K 49" LG Monitor | Windows 10 64 bit

A few more randoms!

i7 6700k @ 4.675 ghz | Asus Maximus VIII Formula Mother Board | 500 gig Samsung EVO 950 M.2 for OS | Crucial 500 gig SSD dedicated to P3D | 16 gigs Corsair Dominator DDR4@3200 | Corsair H115i AIO 280mm | GTX Asus Strix 1080 GPU | 4K 49" LG Monitor | Windows 10 64 bit

Quote Originally Posted by RockStarofRust View Post
    A few more randoms!

Hi Rockstar,

Love your pics above. These ones don't seem to be showing, and a 403 occurs if trying to open them in a new tab.

Cheers,

Quote Originally Posted by scotth6 View Post
    Hi Rockstar,

Love your pics above. These ones don't seem to be showing, and a 403 occurs if trying to open them in a new tab.

Cheers,
    Thank You Scott!
    Pictures are showing up on my end!

???

ey bud,theyre not showing for me ...dont know why

Quote Originally Posted by RockStarofRust View Post
    Thank You Scott!
    Pictures are showing up on my end!

???
    I’m getting the same problem, it looks like they’re not in your public dropbox folder as it’s saying I’m not logged in.

IndiaFoxtEcho Visual Simulations Eurofighter Typhoon BETA

Soon on your monitors!!!

Quote Originally Posted by cortomalteseit View Post
    Soon on your monitors!!!

Yessss!

I like the sound of that (and I like the look of that)!

Members who have read this thread: 3