Prepar3D v3 Screenshots - Page 17
Page 17 of 27 FirstFirst ... 7910111213141516171819202122232425 ... LastLast

Thread: Prepar3D v3 Screenshots

Air America over Laos, on flight to Vientane. The weather deteriorated rapidly after leaving the mountains toward the Mekong, with darkness approaching and thunderstorms! Sweaty palms!

Note the wonderful work that had been done on the engine in the second pic. Manfred Jahns (et al) C-47 is an absolute favourite of mine.

My scenery development galleries:
    https://www.dropbox.com/sh/x0skkam7xu8zz8r/DFwnonB1nH

Solomon 1943 V2 Open beta download: http://www.sim-outhouse.com/download...on-1943-V2.zip
    Solomon 1943 V2 update 2013-02-05 download: http://www.sim-outhouse.com/download...2013-02-05.zip

Current Project: DHC-4 / C-7a Caribou by Tailored Radials
    Dev-Gallery at https://www.dropbox.com/sh/qjdtcoxeg...bAG-2V4Ja?dl=0

Quote Originally Posted by evvatc View Post
    I need to pick up a Phantom.
    Having been on the beta teams of both, and depending on your variant preference, the Milviz F-4E/S and SWS F-4B/N are great models, having also working radar and weapons (except the S at the moment). A great time for lifelong Phantom Phans like myself!

I'm addicted to photosceneries with autogen.
    Sure I miss the seasonal textures, yes, but for the moment that will be ok

And concerning the Phantom, I bought the Milviz one during some sales, if I remember correctly. And even though I haven't yet learned how to use the weapon systems, I'm having a blast just flight-testing it.

And it's not too difficult to land it on a carrier with nice weather.
    I still have to figure our how to setup the instrumentation to get any landing helps...
    The strange thing is, in TacPack I set all the carriers to use the frequency 111.00 for the ILS. But even with the VRS SuperHornet, after setting the ILS frequency in the central panel and setting the ILS to ON, I don't get any help on the HUD... probably I'm missing something...

Quote Originally Posted by Daube View Post
    I still have to figure our how to setup the instrumentation to get any landing helps...
    The strange thing is, in TacPack I set all the carriers to use the frequency 111.00 for the ILS. But even with the VRS SuperHornet, after setting the ILS frequency in the central panel and setting the ILS to ON, I don't get any help on the HUD... probably I'm missing something...

Great carrier shots Daube!
    "Try to stay in the middle of the air. Do not go near the edges of it. The edges of the air can be recognized by the appearance of ground, buildings, sea, trees and interstellar space. It is much more difficult to fly there".

Angles

The Phantom must have the best angles of any aircraft.

"Try to stay in the middle of the air. Do not go near the edges of it. The edges of the air can be recognized by the appearance of ground, buildings, sea, trees and interstellar space. It is much more difficult to fly there".

Quote Originally Posted by Daube View Post

Make sure that you have "ILS" boxed on the HSI page

I planned on picking up the MILVIZ J/S but was waiting for it to be Tacpack'd. I might have to pick it up anyway. I've been keeping my eye on the Simworks Studio's Phantom as well.

On the HSI page ? I thought all was done from the central top panel... I'm going to take a look, thanks for the advice !

Coastie Dolphins/Spartans CG_1976's Avatar
    The Ifly 737
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 2017-2-9_21-49-47-587.jpg  

AMD FX 8-Core Black 4.2Ghz, 8G Ram 2TB HD, W8.1 pending W10, ATI R5 2G X2 Crossfire
    http://www.canadianarcticfse.com/

This time I made some test flight with Dino's Tomcat. Sometimes I forget how nice it looks. I just wish it had a little bit more ambiant occlusion on the exterior model, where some parts are a bit too clear. But still, it's beautiful isn't it ?

Another miscellaneous selection:

And here we have the very nice Hawker Hunter from Just Flight via AH.
    Rather dirty weather around Palm Springs......could almost be 'somewhere over England'!

"Illegitimum non carborundum".

Phanteks Enthoo Evolv X D-RGB Tempered Glass ATX Galaxy Silver
    Intel Core i9 10980XE Extreme Edition X
    ASUS ROG Rampage VI Extreme Encore MB
    Corsair Vengeance LPX 128GB (8x16GB), PC4-30400 (3800MHz) DDR4
    Corsair iCUE H100i ELITE CAPELLIX White Liquid CPU Cooler, 240mm Radiator, 2x ML120 RGB PWM Fans
    Samsung 4TB SSD, 860 PRO Series, 2.5" SATA III x4
    Corsair 1600W Titanium Series AX1600i Power Supply, 80 PLUS Titanium,
    ASUS 43inch ROG Swift 4K UHD G-Sync VA Gaming Monitor, 3840x2160, HDR 1000, 1ms, 144Hz,

Coast Guard C-130 Homer Departure

IS
    this by any chance actually a screenshot from P3Dv3 ??.... :

You see, it certainly is not my screenshot... Heck, it could even be a photo.... It's from an advert at AirdaleyX about P3Dv3.4 and i would love to know what airfield scenery this actually represents.

Does anyone here maybe have a clue ??.....

It looks 100% Orbx if you ask me but i posted my question in Orbx's forum and the picture got removed almost instantly. No Orbx airport scenery....

Say, it's not like it's default P3Dv3.4, is it ??.....

Thanks much for any enlightment !

Cheers,
    Jan

PS @ Scotth6: i know ​ what that is..

Blog Entries
    Hi Jan,
    when you do find out I'd like to know where it is, it looks great.

Ian

Hi Jan.
    Try Turbulent design.It may be Angwin Parrett or Big Bear.It looks like their superb vegetation.

Cheers chris

Wooptidoo!! Thanks, Chris, that's it !

Two of the screenies displayed at the JF product page for the Turbulent Angwin-Parret Field deffinately show the beautiful vegetation and the rusty barn in between the fir trees in the distance.

Awesome scenery indeed !

Ian, you can buy it here https://www.justflight.com/product/2...-parrett-field ( but you can buy it straight away from Turbulent's homepage as well )

Thanks much again, Chris, been wondering about it for a couple days, hoping it would not be a photo... Glad it's not !

Cheers,
    Jan

wow,this is sure sharp and clean,great job

Quote Originally Posted by DocScott View Post

That is a great scenery I knew nothing about. Just got it with my free points from my JF Arrow purchase. A perfect place to test the new Piper. It also includes one bonus field just a bit to the north East. It also seems to blend well with the ORBX area.

Thanks for this great HU!

Members who have read this thread: 3