DCS Screen shot thread - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: DCS Screen shot thread

Normandy

Patrick

Awesome paints Thomas!

"Try to stay in the middle of the air. Do not go near the edges of it. The edges of the air can be recognized by the appearance of ground, buildings, sea, trees and interstellar space. It is much more difficult to fly there".

A Few Randoms

"Try to stay in the middle of the air. Do not go near the edges of it. The edges of the air can be recognized by the appearance of ground, buildings, sea, trees and interstellar space. It is much more difficult to fly there".

More Mirage

Quote Originally Posted by ThomasDWeiss View Post
    I updated all skins to my latest weathering template

Quote Originally Posted by ThomasDWeiss View Post

Hi Thomas,

May I ask if or where your skins throughout this thread are available for download? They are all really impressive.

I did have a look at the DCS site in the user files and searched for Mirage skins, but couldn't see any of these.

*EDIT: Never mind mate, I found them. (@ Lockon Files)

Thanks for the great paints!

Cheers,

Scott
    Last edited by scotth6; June 26th, 2017 at 06:50.

you are welcome

the Mirage 2000 are available for both P3D/FSX and DCS.

Members who have read this thread: 7