DCS Screen shot thread - Page 4
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: DCS Screen shot thread

Loving The New Winter Textures in DCS 2.5

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails image.jpg   image.jpg  

Patrick

Quote Originally Posted by Phantom88 View Post
    Thank You Boxcar I hope you do in fact try it!! You really have nothing to lose,It's Free to download
    and comes with two free fly able aircraft.A new free version is do out very soon so keep an eye on the forums!
    -Copy- Am going to give DCS an honest try. Have chosen Aerofly FS2 for my relaxing flights and DCS for my intense side.
    And yes, those winter textures are really something. Keep those great screenshots coming everyone, they're truly amazing!

​.

I too am giving DCS an honest try, never considered it before because of the Russian slant, but now with U.S. and other nationalities, the 2.5 update along with the Hornet & Tomcat coming soon makes one go hmmmm......maybe ??, although 60 bucks for a pre-purchase Hornet isn't helping.

Fantastic guys,Remember DCS 2.5 is Free and comes with two Free
    aircraft,Also right now there's a chopper sale with all Helo Modules 30% off.
    I know the Hornet pre-purchase seems steep but...This has been in development for over 5 yrs,this will be an incredible immersive study sim,possibly the most in PC Simulation History,The Hornet Will be The DCS World Flagship Module.Licensed by Boeing Aircraft Co.

DCS /Eagle Dynamics do have seasonal sales and Combo Campaign and Module deals through out the year,So...If you have a bit of patience you can wait till the module of your choice goes on sale.It Will Happen!
    Cheers guys,I hope you do jump in and have Fun!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails image.jpg  

Patrick

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails image.jpg   image.jpg   image.jpg  

Patrick

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails image.jpg   image.jpg  

Patrick

Is the Harrier difficult to master?

i7-4770K 4.4 Ghz - ASUS z87 PRO - Corsair H100i - 16 gig Kingston Beast DDR3 2166 Mhz - Gainward GTX 1070 GS GLH - CX 750M PSU - CoolerMaster HAF X case

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Montie View Post
    Is the Harrier difficult to master?
    Hi Montie,
    The Harrier is very easy to start and a joy to fly. I've learned how to use the sidewinder and cannon in air to air combat (that's very easy) but so far I haven't attempted any air to ground attacks but there is a series of very good tutorials made by Redkite here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WJBP...mCEqY5XIdbfPxu

He's also produced a training mission (it says it's for version 1.5 but it works just as well in 2.5) to accompany the video's here:

https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.c...files/3077188/

I would highly recommend the Harrier, it's great fun just learning to fly it and pottering around practicing take off's and landings. I think you'll love it, it's become my most used DCS module.

Regards,
    Ian

A-10C Red Flag

"Try to stay in the middle of the air. Do not go near the edges of it. The edges of the air can be recognized by the appearance of ground, buildings, sea, trees and interstellar space. It is much more difficult to fly there".

"Try to stay in the middle of the air. Do not go near the edges of it. The edges of the air can be recognized by the appearance of ground, buildings, sea, trees and interstellar space. It is much more difficult to fly there".

Ohhh Those Hornets are Teasing Us Scott

Getting some "Harrier Hang Time" In

E
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails image.jpg   image.jpg   image.jpg   image.jpg  

Patrick

Experimenting with ReShade Injector and DCS

Patrick

MACH 3 DESIGN STUDIO
    Heatblur Rivet Counting Squad™

Patrick

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screen_180321_194446.png  

Patrick

MACH 3 DESIGN STUDIO

MACH 3 DESIGN STUDIO

They're beauties Rick! Love the close up.

MACH 3 DESIGN STUDIO

Call The Ball!!

Patrick

MACH 3 DESIGN STUDIO

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 20181125195652_1.jpg  

Members who have read this thread: 34