DCS Screen shot thread - Page 3
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: DCS Screen shot thread

Normandy

Patrick

Awesome paints Thomas!

"Try to stay in the middle of the air. Do not go near the edges of it. The edges of the air can be recognized by the appearance of ground, buildings, sea, trees and interstellar space. It is much more difficult to fly there".

A Few Randoms

"Try to stay in the middle of the air. Do not go near the edges of it. The edges of the air can be recognized by the appearance of ground, buildings, sea, trees and interstellar space. It is much more difficult to fly there".

More Mirage

Quote Originally Posted by ThomasDWeiss View Post
    I updated all skins to my latest weathering template

Quote Originally Posted by ThomasDWeiss View Post

Hi Thomas,

May I ask if or where your skins throughout this thread are available for download? They are all really impressive.

I did have a look at the DCS site in the user files and searched for Mirage skins, but couldn't see any of these.

*EDIT: Never mind mate, I found them. (@ Lockon Files)

Thanks for the great paints!

Cheers,

Scott
    Last edited by scotth6; June 26th, 2017 at 05:50.

you are welcome

the Mirage 2000 are available for both P3D/FSX and DCS.

Still working the SPEC file, but this one and ALL of my other paints from P3D M2KC will transfer over 100% as it's the same paint kit for both! Success!

This is me hooked up to a KC-130, with my friend Chris flying wing. shortly after this, we were BOTH hooked up, TOGETHER to the tanker! Awesome experience!

MACH 3 DESIGN STUDIO
    Heatblur Rivet Counting Squad™

MACH 3 DESIGN STUDIO

Holy cow, Phantom88! In over 3 decades of flight-simming I've never seen a shot that looked so real life initially as the one you posted January 15.
    It fooled me for almost 10 seconds before checking the foreground. An awesome capture, man, well done! Going to look into DCS a little deeper.
    Am not one to shoot at stuff or drop bombs though admittedly there's sometimes a need for it. Maybe I'll fly a tanker to refuel you all whilst you go off
    to snuff evildoers and break stuff.

Awesome screenshots here, thanks. Not a bad one in the years of them, in my opinion.

​.

Thomas your paints are phenomenal. I really really love your weathering redo. Great job!
    MACH 3 DESIGN STUDIO

Quote Originally Posted by boxcar View Post
    Holy cow, Phantom88! In over 3 decades of flight-simming I've never seen a shot that looked so real life initially as the one you posted January 15.
    It fooled me for almost 10 seconds before checking the foreground. An awesome capture, man, well done! Going to look into DCS a little deeper.
    Am not one to shoot at stuff or drop bombs though admittedly there's sometimes a need for it. Maybe I'll fly a tanker to refuel you all whilst you go off
    to snuff evildoers and break stuff.

Awesome screenshots here, thanks. Not a bad one in the years of them, in my opinion.
    Thank You Boxcar I hope you do in fact try it!! You really have nothing to lose,It's Free to download and comes with two free fly able aircraft.A new free version is do out very soon so keep an eye on the forums!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails image.jpg  

Patrick

Some random pics

To remove that unsightly status bar at the bottom of the screen press Hold Left CTRL+Y+Y.
    MACH 3 DESIGN STUDIO

Patrick

Are all these paints available anywhere?

i7-4770K 4.4 Ghz - ASUS z87 PRO - Corsair H100i - 16 gig Kingston Beast DDR3 2166 Mhz - Gainward GTX 1070 GS GLH - CX 750M PSU - CoolerMaster HAF X case

Hello Montie,Many of them are stock,others are available at lock-in files.com or on DCS user files section.

Patrick

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails image.jpg   image.jpg  

Patrick

Members who have read this thread: 33