Hello All,

Because a few issues that I have to deal with over the next several weeks I have decided to release
the Beta Version of Vietnam for CFS2, I would hate to think that all the time was wasted on this project
if I did not at least release what has been compiled.

Warning: This is intended to be a totally Separate install of CFS2 or it will not work. It will require a pot
of coffee or at least 3 beers to complete the install ( about an hour or so ).

Thanks to Al Simms, George Knowles, Martin Wright, Ken French, Phil Perrott, JustFlight LTD, Alpha Simulations
and many more.....I have been able to compile this great scenery that now includes 30 missions and 3 campaigns.

Me being only a "Mud Pusher" converted the missions to fit the scenery...But have yet to actually fly any of them.
Your testing will be much appreciated.

When you go to the page, the required downloads may seem overwhelming but they are not, most are simply drag
and drop or copy and paste.( 24 downloads )

Each download has an install readme, some have maps and others have a brief history in .jpg format.

Please note that although used with permission ,the copyright for the GSL scenery and missions is held by
JustFlight LTD. and can not be uploaded or used without express written permission by JustFlight LTD.

I can only hope that Ya'll enjoy this as much as I have had compiling and improving it.
I hope to have more coast lines, rivers and roads completed soon.

check it out here:
http://www.thefreeflightsite.com/Vietnam_Projects.htm

Your additions, improvements or rants and raves are all welcome.

Be safe my friends,

Dave